L'Oréal Extraordinary Oil Review



Hi Lovelies, 


So now that I'm home from holidays not only am i tackling the dreaded post holiday washing I am also battling the damage the spanish sun did to my hair. After 3 weeks of sun , sea, pool and an idiot idea to put suncream in my hair (at the time I was 2 vodkas in so don't judge) I have been left with raggy, broken and split hair. Originally I thought maybe it was because I had a bit of fun with my hair and lightened it down but I really don't think that was the reason, sadly Spain likes my tan not my hair. 

I have had this L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil for a while now and was never really sure about it, however post shower on Sunday, and after a disastrous hair brushing where my bin ended up with more hair then my head, I knew my hair needed something before I used my hairdyer on it and ruined it more. 

So with soaking wet lifeless hair I grabbed my Extraordinary Oil and with 5 pumps(A lot for this product believe me) I lashed my hair with it and hoped for the best. The minuted I started blow drying my hair I noticed it was really begining to come back to life. By the time I finished my hair resembled something more like Kate Middleton than the near dreadlocks I was sported. 



L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil enriched with a blend of 6 precious flower extracts and can be used before, and after shampooing and as a finishing element to your style. I love using it after shampooing before I 
blow dry my hair and also use it when I have finished using heat on my hair. 

It gives a perfect gloss to my hair that I have only ever been able to achieve when getting my hair done professionally, so its amazing to be able to leave my house looking as if I have stepped out of a salon. 
This is definitely a must have for anybody who wants to have that perfect Kate Middleton blowdry shine without forking out the big bucks for it.  




What is your go-to for hair products? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment