Summer Holidays Outfit of the Day


Hi lovelies 

So today's the last day of me and the boys alone holiday!:( we're so sad to be leaving nerja but thankfully we don't have to go home to cold (although its sunny) Ireland we thankfully get to go back to my family and enjoy another 5 days here. 

Now I'm a bit of a bad blogger and forgot to take a few outfit posts. But I do have a good few for you all to goo at. 


Dress: Small boutique in Spain 
Belt: Zara 
Clutch: Penny's
Wedges: Zara 
Swollen Legs: courtesy of the sun! 

Sunglasses: Ray Bans
Dress: Mango 
Bag: Small Boutique in Spain 
Sandles: Hollister 

Cardigan- Topshop 
Dress- Small boutique in America 
Wedges - Zara 
Purse- Louis Vuitton

Dress- Oysho
Purse - Louis Vuitton 
Sandles- Hollister 

Cardigan- Topshop 
Top- Only
Shirt - Topshop
Sandles- Small Boutique in Spain 

Hopefully I'll get a few more blog posts this week as well!! 

Hope your all well!!!! 


X

0 comments:

Post a Comment