Cosy & Casual Outfit of the Day



So now that I'm back in Dublin, I'm slowly adjusting myself to no longer being in Spain heat, although thankfully dublin is going through a serious heat wave. 

Not only have I been getting use to the weather, but im also catching up on  the end of the sales that i missed. I literally left Dublin the day before the sale began which was quite annoying so I did what every good fashionista would do and poped straight into town for a much needed look. I found a good few bargain buys along with a couple of  things I have been lusting after at rock bottom sale prices. 

Now for any of you who know me personally you will know I dont take shopping lightly, to me its my olympian sport, and one I hope I'd get gold for if it was ever in the olympics. As my boyfriend says he never see's me move faster than when I spot something in Zara or Topshop. So in order to be the best shopper I can be, I must be comfy. 

Outfit Of The Day



Jacket- Zara Sale in Spain (not sure if its available here)
Top- Selected Femme
Jeans- Topshop
Sandles- Hollister
Bag- Louis Vuitton
Necklace-Tiffanys

have you picked up anything in the sales?? I love hearing about peoples sale finds. This year I'm really loving the Zara sale, its FAB!!! Also to all Irish girl, the BT2 and Brown Thomas sales are as always...a Dream!!!!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment