Cocoa Brown Night & Day Review


A few weeks ago the lovely ladies at Cocoa Brown, Ireland's newest go to tanning brand, sent me some amazing goodies, and  I also nabbed some at the Ooh La La blog awards last week. Now thanks to my influx of Cocoa Brown in my room I'm a very happy tanned blogger


Many of you know Cocoa Brown already as it is a go to for all Irish and UK bloggers at the moment, I have forever been a lover of the Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan, an amazing natural looking tan that shows up within the hour and continues to get darker for up to 3 hours. It's forever been my go to tan, until now!! The majourity of my past blog posts have seen me sport my Cocoa Brown tanned glow . 

              





Cocoa Brown night and day is the newest venture from Marissa Carter and she has really  impressed. Night and Day is designed to show up instantly and then once showered off in the morning it leaves you with a light natural and glowing tan.


As someone who always makes last minute plans for nights out I'm usually rushing around applying tan in a flurry. Thanks to 1 hour tan I gradually darkened as I was finishing my makeup but now with Night and Day I'm perfectly tanned in a matter of minutes. A tan with a coloured pigment is essential when applying, this has a beautiful natural initial colour and once showered off leaves you with a light natural glow. I would usually apply this twice to give my self the perfect bronzed look that I love.


The only issue I have with this tan, and it's nothing about the brand just my idiotness, is when I wash my hands which was immediately after application I was left with marginally paler hands. This is no fault of the tan but of my tendency to always wash my hands. What OCD. Try and leave it on for as long as possible before coming in contact with soap and water!!




At only €7.99 cocoa brown tan's are an absolute bargain. Both leave you with a perfect tan that makes you look as if you have just walked of a tropical beach after weeks of tanning. Also make sure to try the 1 hour tan, the original Cocoa Brown must have. I've been a fan of all Cocoa Brown tans since the beginning and I love seeing the company grow and grow. They really deserve all the success they have earned. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment