MAC Rebecca Moses 'Plum' Face Kit Review


So last week the boyfriend left me for the luxury of London on a mother/ son weekend trip. To say I was jealous is an understatement. But as he is a lovely caring boyfriend he didn't come home empty handed. He really does know me so well as he came home with my favourite things MAKEUP!!!


One of the goodies he brought me is the fabulous Plum Face Kit by Rebecca Moses for MAC.

I've been oogling over the 2 face kits for a while in my local MAC and he must have noticed the look of want when trying and testing them. I'm awfully impressed in his choice of make up as he got everything right.


Originally I was in love with the brown toned set however with the growing selection of Naked palettes and the like in my make up collection I knew I needed to step away from the brown tones.

For just over £39 this is one amazing deal from MAC. The kit includes 4 eyeshadows , 2 lipsticks, and a blush. For this amount of products it's really a great investment.


In the Plum kit I recieved 4 amazing eyeshadows in Yogurt, Plum Reduction, Sparkling Plum, Heather Bells. All of these colours are of a Plum based shade and give an amazing and versatile smokey eye. The only issue I would have is that they aren't as pigmented as I had originally expected so multiple dips of your brush are needed.

Also in the kit are 2 lipsticks. I love love LOVE my MAC lipsticks, every handbag I carry has at least 3 different lipstick in them. In my MAC Plum Compact I received 2 amazingly pigmented lipsticks, Blankety and Syrup. Both of this are great versatile colours that match the eyeshadows perfectly.


As another bonus I also received Mocha blush. I have been after this for a while and I'm so glad I didn't buy it now since it's in my compact.


Last but not least I also received my first ever MAC brush (I KNOW SHOCKER!!!!). It's a double ended 275 SE/ 316 SE brush. It is amazing for creating the perfect smokey eye in seconds.


Add some foundation , concealer and mascara to your make up bag with this beauty and your set to go. Makes traveling with make up a hell of a lot easier.


X










0 comments:

Post a Comment