My July Favourites

So I know I may be a littttttle late in my July Favourites post....Ok so many nearly 2 weeks late, but always better late then never right??Riggght???

In my defense these photos were taken a while ago with the intention of getting my favourites post up but I genuinely need at least 30 hours in the day lately. I'm making sure to have a good few posts planned so there isn't a lapse of posts again like there has been .

Anyway on to my July Favourites. A good bit of July I spent sunning myself in the south of Spain. Want to be back there so much but alas I must now wait until next summer. So the majority of my favourites are based on me trying to fix the damage done to my hair and nails, and also keeping my Spain tan in tact. 



1. Carolina Herrera 212 Summer Limited Edition

Every year I love treating myself to a new fragrance on holidays. I don't usually bring my good perfume on holidays with me as I don't like to waste them in the sun when they truly don't last. But that still doesn't mean I cant treat myself to a cheeky purchase when I'm there. The boy picked himself up the Carolina Herrera 212 Man Summer limited edition and it is truly incredible. Anyone in the need of a good purchase for a special man in your life definitely get this. While he was looking at the male Carolina Herrera I spotted the female version. Now we aren't those cheesy couples who wear the same fragrances, but I just couldn't say no to this.
With top notes of Grapefruit, Mandarin and Bergamot it is a fruity cocktail in a perfume bottle. It is one of the most amazing summer fragrances I have ever smelt, and comes in a handy bottle with 2 individual perfume bottles at the end.
Definitely a Must-Have if you want a new fragrance.

2.NARS Orgasm Multiple

I purchased this a good few months ago for the summer. I hate wearing powder based makeup in the summer as it makes me feel cakey. I have always loved my NARS Orgasm but the powder has a tendency to break. I decided to repurchase it in the multiple and am so happy I did. It is an amazing product. It can be used all over the face but I'd suggest that with a bronzer multiple over the Orgasm.
Next purchase is definitely Palm Beach Multiple, a bronzey perfection.

3. MAC Face & Body

I am forever in love with my MAC Face and Body. Thankfully I have been graced with relatively clear skin so I love wearing light foundations especially in summer when its as hot as hell....sometimes. Next time tho I need to find out how to find the old 100ml Face and Body's. They used to last me forever.

4. MAC Candy Yum Yum

I finally got my hands on this amazing cult hot pink lippy. I'm so happy that its back in the MAC permanent collection because I will definitely be repurchasing it again, and again. If anyone wants a pink that will seriously pop Candy Yum Yum is a must.

5.  My Nail Must Haves

Thanks to my obsession with acrylic nails my natural nails and cuticles have taken a huge battering. They are extremely weak and I truly noticed that in Spain when all they did was crack and break!


That was until I found my new nail go to. Essie Rock Solid is a base coat that claims to give you 30% stronger nails in just 5 days. I've been using it for a good few weeks now and I have definitely seen a difference. I'm going to continue using it as a base and hope that it continues to strengthen my nails. 


Along with my new Essie stronger nails , I thought I should treat my nails to some new Essie polishes as well. I have always loved my Essie Madison Avenue Manicure. It is the easiest manicure to create by combining Essie Mademoiselle and Ballet Slipper. It gives a beautiful pale pink manicure that suits every outfit. 

6. L'Oréal Extraordinary Oil

A few weeks ago I did a post about my new hair love my L'Oréal Extraordinary Oil . This stuff has saved my hair for absolute ruin after my holidays. If anyone is battling dry, broken and unmanageable hair this is definitely a go to. 5 pumps on my wet hair and it blowdrys perfectly, and to top it off it makes my hair smell absolutely incredible.

7. MAC Fix +

This has been my daily go to. I use it to prep it for my make up and as a post treatment to refresh my face and make my make up look less powdery, especially when I use translucent powder, nobody wants to have a white sheen to their face and this just makes it disappear. 

8. Garnier Summer Body

Now that I'm no longer tanning myself everyday ( Its really quite upsetting) , I've been keeping my tan topped up and looking almost natural the last few weeks and continue to for the next few coming weeks. It smells just like summer and leaves me with the most amazing natural bronzed tan. 


Have any of you ever tried any of these products?? what do you think of them??

x



0 comments:

Post a Comment