MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Review


Recently while walking through MAC on my normal daily routine (don't judge there is one beside where I work) I spotted their newest mascara. I love my mascaras but I'm terrible for buying one and using it until the absolute end which may take 2 years depending on how many mascaras I have on the go. I know I know this is terrible

I usually use a multitude of different mascara to make my lashes long and full but in doing so I cause my lashes to lump together and create a large, not so sexy super lash that is never appealing on anyone. 


While on my roam through MAC I spotted this. MAC's new Mascara " In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash ". This mascara is designed to plump and voluminous your lashes to perfection. The marketing alone for the product in store just made me want to have it. According to the MAC website MAC's In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash ''adds volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility.''



Once home with my new goody I just had to try it. I'm not the biggest fan if the packaging as there is no name of the mascara on it. This does not serve well for people like me who usually forget what their using. Apart from that minor flaw the mascara is perfect. 


5 good swoops of this magic on your lashes and they become volumised and look as if you have a natural set of false eyelashes on. I usually am wary of volumising mascaras as I sometimes find them sticky and can sometimes weigh down the eyelash. This however was not the case with the MAD mascara. It has alight consistence to it so it in no way weights down the eye and is easily removable with Make up wipes. No instance about of pulling and rubbing is needed to remove it at the end of the night 



I have been a long time lover of my MAC Plush Lash but I definitely think this beauty beats it. Although the brush isn't as large and plump as Plush Lash it is considerably longer which enables you to reach every lash within the first swoop. 

This mascara is fast becoming my go to. If your in the market for a new mascara definitely pop into MAC and have a look. I know the price may put some of as there are loads of great high street mascaras but believe me this beauty is well worth the €23 price tag

x




0 comments:

Post a Comment