Great Lengths Shampoo, Conditioner and Brushes Review



Hi lovelies,
So this last week I've taken a very un-intended blogging break. I've just been so unmotivated and busy but now I have all my blogging energy back and ready to annoy you all again on a regular basis with beauty babbling.
What better way to start off being back to blogging than with an amazing review of some incredible products I was recently sent.


     

A few weeks ago the lovely people at Great Lengths sent me some incredible products 
to test out. Now if any of you read my recent post on the L'Oreal Extraordinary oil you will know my hair has been in tatters. I've never had such dry hair. Well the minute I receive my Great Lengths goodies I ran straight from the postman to the shower to try them out.



Great Lengths were kind enough to send me some of their premium shampoo and conditioner products. I usually only ever get to treat my hair with luxury shampoo and conditions when I get my hair cut so being able to do this on a regular basis in my shower is a real treat.




The 60 Seconds Conditioner Is an amazing conditioner that only needs 60seconds in your hair to give 60hours of protection! How much more can you ask for?? Is provides your hair with moisture and your elasticity is improved, it will help prevent the scalp from becoming dehydrated by locking in moisture. The 60 second conditioner also has the straight out of the salon smell the only problem I have is the milky consistency. Wish it was slightly thicker.







Along with my amazing shampoo and conditioner goodies Great Lengths also sent me one of their famous brushes. Great Length brushes are all soft bristle brushes that can get close to your scalp without getting caught in any keratine bonds for those with extensions. Even though I do not have extensions I do have very dry and brittle hair. These brushes are designed to be used pre and post washing your hair to ensure you fully detangle your hair to allow for easier hair washing and styling. The brushes are desgined to collapse anytime they
meet any resistance in the hair like a knot, this prevents the hair from being stretched, split, or
broken. 







Many of you will know Great Lengths as the geniuses behind some of the most worn hair extensions sought after by a-listers world wide. I have always wanted to try out their products but I've never been able to get my hands on them.
 




The daily moisture shampoo is suitable for all hair types and extremely gentle. It helps with dry ends and  balances the scalp environment. It contains Aloe Vera, that helps leave your hair feeling silky and manageable. It gives your hair an amazing shine that will stay with you for days. It has completely repaired my hair and smells just like you've stepped out of the salon. Definitely a favourite of mine.




I would definitely advise all of my readers to treat your self to some amazing Great Length goodies. They have done my hair the world of good although sadly the straw texture was just annoying me far to much so this saturday I said Bye Bye hair and am now sporting a much shorter look. Its definitely taking a lot of getting used to but I'm nearly there.

Have you ever tried any Great Lengths products?? Would love to hear of your experience with them.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment