Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Nail Spray Review


Now I would never usually write a bad review as I also think that it might just be me that feels negatively about a product, however i feel I have to write one now as it has caused my skin damage when ensuring it wouldn't.


A few weeks ago while pursing around boots I spotted what I thought would be a future holy grail product of mine. Promising to dry nails in 60 seconds and with added vitamin E to keep cuticles and nails nourished.

The idea of my nail polish being touch dry in 60 seconds is amazing. As someone who likes multiple layers of polish , I can be left waiting for up to 10 minutes to ensure my nails are dry, and even then I still get the dreaded chips and smudges when ever I go to use my hands. Its a nightmare.


When I finally used mine I noticed that when I sprayed it on it left a disgusting oily texture all over my hands. This I obviously washed off and thus causing my nails to smug. I reapplied my smugged nails and left on the horrible oil texture until the 60 seconds were up and my nails were touch dry. I will admit I was impressed with the drying speed and decided that I could live with the Oliy horrible mess if it meant I could paint my nails with ease.


That was until a few hours later. As I wasn't wearing any tan that day (shocker I know) I noticed my cuticles had become quite puffy and red. I didn't think much about it until they began to become quite sore an broken. I had developed a mild infection in my cuticles and over time they totally dried out causing them to bleed and crack. I was shocked as I was aware this product was to make my nails nourished and healthy thanks to the added vitamin E but it did the exact opposite. I have always taken the utmost good care of my hands and nails and when I say I'm still trying to get my cuticles back to their old selves I'm really not joking. 


I'm not gonna lie I do feel bad about writing a bad review, as I've a degree in marketing I know how a bad review can really affect your business but when a product could potentially cause this much damage and pain on another person I kinda feel like I have to speak out. 

I can't say anything for any of the other instant nail dryers but I cant honestly see how something that is made to instantly dry a product like nail varnish can ever make your nails healthy. It is bound to cause some form of dry and brittle skin. 

Do any of you have this product? I would love to hear what you think about it. 

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment