Tom Ford- Pink Dusk Review



So I mentioned this lovely in my recent August Favourites review, and though its just so pretty and beautiful it deserved a post to itself.


I got this beautiful lippy of my amazing boyfriend as a pressie from london! Its quite expensive so buying it in london ended up making it a lot cheaper, and easier to justify. Thankfully he knows me so well and knows exactly what I like.



Tom Ford Pink Dusk is a beautifully moisturising neutral pink lipstick with the most beautiful creamy texture. It applies perfectly with the most beautiful satin finish. It is a perfect lip colour for both a day time make up look or to complement a dark smokey eye at night.

Not only is the lipstick a beautiful product it is also comes in the most beautiful, glamarous packaging, Tom Ford definitely knows how to make luxury products both in fashion and in beauty.

The only downside to this product is the price but it is so beautiful and has a texture and staying power that you cant buy on the highstreet.

If your in the market for a higher priced lipstick I would definitely suggest purchasing this beauty. It is defintiely worth your money.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment