August Favoiurites


Another month is over and sadly we have to say good bye to summer for another few months. Its shocking to think we are so close to Christmas, out with the dresses in with the jumpers.
Of course with another month comes another favourites post. 


This month I've been trying to keep summer alive and postpone autumn as much as possible , so I have a huge variation of favourites. 

Tom Ford- Pink Dusk 



I'm in love with this beauty. My lovely boyfriend picked it up while he was in London and I'm absolutely in love with it. It is such a luxurious sheer pink that makes your lips look plump and perfect. Although I couldn't expect anything else from Tom Ford. Expect a review soon

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan


Every month I seem to include a tan in my favourites. I have forever been a lover of all of Marissa's products and cannot get enough of her 1 hour tan. It gives me the most natural looking tan ever and doesn't streak. Best of all it smells incredible and so un-tan like. Its a dream. If you've never tried it before you have to. Believe me you wont regret it. 

Butter London Fruit Machine


In keeping with wanting to keep autumn as far away as possible I've embraced bright nail polish. I received this beauty at the launch of Butter London's spring collection back in February. I've been keeping this coated on my nails at all times. Its amazing. So pigmented and colourful.

Bio Oil


For many years this has been a beauty staple of mine. Every night post taking off my make up I put this all over my face and neck. I credit this for never having terribly tormented skin. It also helps to even out your skintone and reduced the signs of scars and wrinkles. It is incredible and really makes your skin look fresh and youthful.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray


I got this little beauty in the most recent issue of Elle UK. At first I didn't believe it would actually give a volumized hairspray look but that was until I tried it. Bumble and Bumble have really created an amazing product. I have wanted to own some Bumble and Bumble for a while now but just cant afford the price tags. This is an amazing pre and post product that thankfully Elle magazine made within my price range. It gives my hair such volume and makes it look like I've just stepped out of my hair dressers.

Vogue September Issue


Finally Vogue's September Issue has landed on Irish shores, and may i say its about time!!! As i have a subscription on my Ipad Ive been without Vogue for well over a month and a half as I wanted to read it in the flesh. September issue is my favourite Vogue ever, so its only fitting it makes an appearance in my Favourites post.

My Gym Membership

Finally after so many 'I'll do it tomorrow' I've finally joined the Gym. FINALLY!! Also to my surprise I love it. I've become one of those people who actually loves the gym. Who would have thought. Its definitely motivating when you start having to consider getting smaller clothes. Absolute result! Wish I had started sooner.


So how has your August been??

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment