The Pretty Pink Lip and Blush Combo



MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup - €17.50/£15 | Illamasqua Powder Blush in Katie - €23/£18 

I don't usually do 'matchy matchy' with my lips and cheeks, but a soft pink on both can look gentle, subtle and effortless. MAC's Creme Cup is a soft cremesheen pink, a very wearable and feminine pink. I love the cremesheen finish on MAC lipsticks, and although I have a multitude of soft candy pinks in my collection, I tend to reach for this alot. I find it is similar to Hue and Patisserie in colour but has a bit more pigment due to it's finish, and seems more substantial on the lips as a result.

I pair this with MAC blushes Dainty and Mocha quite regularly, but I love it with Katie, a soft powder blush by Illamasqua. I adore Illamasqua blushes. They are so pigmented and quite large in the pan, so they most definitely last a long time. Katie is a soft candy baby pink, but comes across more candy like in the pan, and more of a flushed pink colour once applied to the cheek.

Combined, it is quite an effortless and minimal look, providing a bit of colour without going overboard. 
Are there any combinations of products you reach for regularly?
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment