Cocoa Brown Spring Launch Event



This week has been a disaster for blogging. It just hasn’t happened. If any of you know me you will know that last summer I had a lovely encounter with a B12 deficiency. This is a lack of certain types of Iron and vitamins in the body and results in a serious lack of energy. So this week all of my time has been spent either working or sleeping. Not fun at all. However with the help of coffee I managed to hype myself up enough to head out on Thursday evening to the Cocoa Brown event. 




Fresh from the Oscars, these girls are straight back to work launching their three newest products. They never stop, and I think its safe to say their dedication shows in the success of the brand. All of them, especially Marissa, are definitely the definition of hard working women. 

Gushing about cocoa brown over, on to the event. They invited us lucky bloggers along to the Vintage Cocktail Club in temple bar for an evening of fun. I have never been to the VCC so I was super excited to see what is was like, and I was definitely not disappointed. The atmosphere of the venue is just amazing and definitely a place to go if your looking for incredible cocktails and a good laugh. 




How fab do these amazing individual pots of chicken wings look!!!



Also a table dedicated to sweets?? These girls really know the way to my heart!





The Cocoa Brown girls definitely know how to treat bloggers. Fab cocktails, great food and lots of laughs is the best way to host an event. I also got to meet some fab bloggers while I was there, and sadly missed a good few as well but there is always the next event.


It was amazing to catch up with the lovely Hannah after the benefit event.




It was also great to see the lovely Katie and Donna

Not like Cocoa Brown to let us go home empty handed, we were treated to incredible goodie bags. Not only did we get the 3 newest cocoa brown goodies, but also a fab Penny's voucher and also a free cocktail for the VCC. Amazingly generous!! 


Cocoa Browns newest additions are absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to start using them all properly and blog about them of course

Lovely Legs


This is a similar concept to Sally Hansen only without the horrible in ability to blend that I hated in the sally version. This is the perfect product for a last minute night out with the girls or a quick top up on the legs. A wash off tan, perfect for last minute touch ups.

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan - Dark


Cocoa Brown's number one selling tan is now available in a darker shade. If you like me and like to do 2 coats of the regular 1 hour tan than this is the perfect tan and money saver. This gives the perfect tan that we all love in a new darker shade. 

Gentle Bronze



I adore tinted moisturiser and have always wished CB would bring out one themselves. Now my wishes have been answered and there is a new Cocoa Brown Version. I picked this up at the Irish Beauty Show last week and have been using it since. Its absolutely amazing and gives such an fab tint to your tan. 


Love all thsese new goodies. Available now. If you try any of them let me know what you think!!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment