Bootea 14 Day Teatox Half Way Review


Many of you may have seen my tweets and pics of my recent 14 Day Teatox from Bootea. I had heard a lot on twitter about this product so was very intrigued about it and though I would give the 14 Day version a go. 

It is a morning tea and an evening tea every other night, starting at night 1. It definitely detox's you and 'empties' all of the toxins in your body. 

All of the Bootea tea's contain natural ingredients and are preservative free. 

Bootea tea promises to 

•    Increase your metabolism
•    Burn calories and convert food to energy
•    Burn fat & counteract fat storage
•    Regulate blood sugar levels
•    Assist in the digestion of food
•    Suppress appetite
•    Improve skin health
•    Improve quality of sleep 
•    Cleanse & detoxify
•    Allow you to reach your health/weightloss goals
I can honestly an whole heartily say that even after just 7 days this is completely true. I am truly shocked at the reaction my body has had to a tea. 

I have always had issues with my weight ever since I was a child. I am a self confessed comfort eater and it is definitely something I have to change about myself. Before I met John, nearly 4 years ago this coming summer, I was extremely strict and stuck to plans and managed my intake but sadly falling in love made me throw all of that out the window and now me and my thighs are suffering.


I have decided with Summer around the corner I am getting back to where I was and instill the discipline I used to have, back into my everyday life. Lately I have had a few medical issues that are influenced by an unhealthy lifestyle and it has scared me into changing my ways and going back to what I used to be. 



I was very hesitant into trying the Bootea just based on what it may taste like. I never really expect it to fast nice at all but I was completely wrong. 

If you have ever drank green tea you will adore this. It has the same basic flavour only with richer hints coming through from the mix of ingredients. 



Green tea is amazing for your body and I can definitely see how Bootea has some very similar effects. 

The evening tea is similar however it is more pungent and has a stronger taste however just as delightful. 


After only 7 days, not always sticking to the meal plan provided with the Teatox, I have almost lost my dreaded stomach pooch and have really seen a lot of inches fall off around my waist and thighs, which is where I carry most of my weight. 

I am truly shocked about my results and can't wait to see what I am like at the end of next week. I already hope to buy it again right before my holidays in July. 

If like me you want to get yourself in shape I couldn't recommend this tea any more. 


Retailing at £19.99 for the 14 days with free UK delivery and General Worldwide delivery it is definitely worth it. 

Also just a disclaimer- I am by no way affiliated with Bootea I just genuinely love it so so much. It is a miracle working tea and one I think everyone should try. 

Let me know if you try it. 


*Images courtesy of Bootea.com & Google 

0 comments:

Post a Comment