My February Favourites








Its crazy to think I'm already posting my February Favourites. 2014 is going by so super fast already!!!  This month I have come across so many new favourites that I'm using on a more than regular basis,  here are my new must haves.


I picked this beauty up in Boots 3 for 2. I love the L'Oreal styling products and hadn't really heard much about this so though I had to give it a go. It can be applied on either wet or dry hair and helps to control flyways and give a silky smooth finish. I tend to use it post heat styling to give it a salon perfect finish. I have used it on my wet hair as well and its never looked better just dried. Usually my hair is quite puffy and all over the place if I've just blasted it with the hairdryer but this beauty really tames it and manages it.


I have seen and heard so much hype about these spray moisturisers so i decided to jump on the bandwagon and try one out for myself. I genuinely didn't believe when people said it made it fun to moisturise. I have always loved Aloe Vera to moisturise and this is even better. Its so soothing and gives your skin an amazing moisturise. Definitely a must buy.


I was lucky enough to receive this goodie at a recent Benefit event. Some of my first benefit products was a tint and I loved them. This is the latest tint from Benefit and bang on trend in this years Panton colour of the year, which is a beautiful orchid!! I love this tint because its so unusual. I adore wearing it on my lips to give me a mild tint and an unusual colour to my cheeks.



Do you ever have those things that you continue to go back to over and over again and contemplating buying but you just don't?? well this is that for me. I have been thinking about this candle for far to long and never actually bought it until 2 weeks ago. I have been burning it ever since and its smells amazing. Its such a rustic smell and just so beautiful. I also noticed that even when its not burning it leaves an amazing aroma in my room. Its so yummy.


This has been one of the foundations I keep hearing about over and over again in the beauty blogging community. I picked it up in the shade Barcelona with some of my birthday vouchers. I adore this foundation. I've applied it with my beauty blender and a buffer brush and its perfect with both.  I will be definitely be doing a full blog post on this in the coming days.


I was lucky enough to receive this from the lovely people at Escentual.com recently and love it. I have always wanted to get my hands on Bioderma but sadly they don't sell any of it in Ireland, and silly billy here completely forget when in Paris. I have been using it pretty much every day for the last nearly month and I can hands down say its the best water make up remover i have ever tried. It is so delicate on the skin and quickly removes all traces of make up. I also find it very delicate on my eye area which is amazing, and something that always bothers me with other water based make up removers. If possible I urge everyone to buy it.

My Birthday


Many of you may or may not know....but i turned the ripe old age of 22 this year!!! Shocking i know!!! So safe to say a birthday of goodies and amazing people around had to go into my February favourites 

What are your months favourites??? Have you used any of mine in the past??

Roisin 

xoxo







0 comments:

Post a Comment