Chanel Make Up Review.




So as many of you know from my constant tweeting and of course my blogging it was my birthday a little while ago and with birthdays comes lots of vouchers!!! I also have a loyalty card that offers double points on the week of your birthday so with that and my vouchers I treated myself to some lovely goodies from Chanel, and I was also gifted some from the boy so even better. 


I have always loved Chanel products, its always nice to treat yourself to a little bit of luxury every once in a while. I have been using Chanel Make Up for years now, and although it is a bit on the pricy side, it honestly lasts for ages. Most of my Chanel products last longer then High Street brands and the likes of MAC. So you repurchase that little bit less and then save your self a pretty penny. 

I have been repurchasing my Mat Lumier powder for years, and bought my first Illusion D'Ombre this summer and adore it, so I picked myself up a new one, and I have always adored the Chanel lipsticks and couldn't decided on these two beautiful corals. 

1. Chanel Mat Lumiere Double Perfection Matte Powder SPF10


I have been using this product for nearly 5 years now. I absolutely adore it. It is like the sisterhood of travelling pants but in make up. Even though I buy this in a dark colour- 80 Contour- no matter if I am tanned or not this just suits. I don't know how but I'm not going to question it. I can be used as a dry powder over the skin, or if you wet the matching sponge it works as a liquid powder it works amazingly as well. Its just a well rounded multi purpose product. 

2. Illusion D'Ombre - 82 Émerveillé


As I mentioned, I bought one of these beauties over the summer in a beautiful shimmering gold, and absolutely love using it on nights out, so when I saw this beautiful pink toned shadow at my local Chanel counter I just knew I had to have it. As much as I love my Naked 3 palette (review will be up soon) I adored this pink toned long wear eyeshadow for a glam day time look. 

3. Rouge Cocoa Shine in 69 - Flirt (L) and 70 - Sourire (R)


I am getting so excited for the summer and can't wait to start wearing all of the amazing Coral lipsticks and found these 2 beauties in Chanel and I couldn't decide so I though I would give myself a birthday present and I treated myself to both. Both are beautiful sheer corals with a hint of shimmer that make your lips look perfect. I love them. 

Do you have any Chanel Make Up products?? Whats your favourite?? 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment