Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss Review



I adore Urban Decay products, especially their range of Naked products. As someone who owns all 3 Naked palettes and the Naked Basics, its safe to say I'm obsessed. So when I saw they were bringing out a range of naked lip glosses I just knew I had to have them.

A few weeks ago while roaming around my local House Of Frasier, I spotted them out of the corner of my eye. Urban decay have brought out 9 lipglosses in amazing neutral shades each as beautiful as the last. At 20euro a pop I knew that buying all 9 like I wanted to do wouldn't be financially a good idea, or really even possible at the time but after humming and hawing I couldn't choose between 2 so decided 2 is a lot better than 9.


The Urban Decay Ultra Nourishing Lipglosses are infused with Vitamin E, Avocado Oil and Shea Butter which make them extremely hydrating and nourishing to the lips. There are 9 different shades in the Urban Decay Ultra Nourishing Lip gloss Range. I will admit that all of the shades are all quite similar and on the same shade palette but there is a mild variety in shades. The 2 beauties I picked were Liar and Lovechild.  

Lovechild

This is probably my favourite out of the two. A medium pink lip gloss perfect for a pop of colour on the lips during day or night. Its a beautiful colour and goes perfectly with a light natural look. 

Liar

Liar is a little bit more dramatic than Lovechild. A mauve-pink shade that is perfect for a more dramatic lip. This is just as suitable for a day or night time look just as Lovechild is. 

I adore both of these products and they are definitely very nourishing. They also have a good staying power and aren't as sticky as most lip glosses on the market. I usually steer away from lip glosses just based on the sticky nature of them, but these are so natural and wearable. 

I really love these and I would totally recommend them to everyone. 

As I mentioned in my Naked 3 Palette review, I would be having a sneaky giveaway involving some Urban Decay products, and as some of you may know its my blogs FIFTH birthday in April so I'm planning  a lovely giveaway starting April 1st ( don't worry it won't be an April fool) and you may be able to snap up some fab goodies. Keep an eye out! 

Have you tried any of these fab Urban Decay lip glosses??

x




0 comments:

Post a Comment