IT'S BIKINI SEASON!!!

Finally it is that time of year again where it isn't freezing:) Although here in Ireland it is ''technically'' still freezing, its better than what it was in December. Thankfully in 6 weeks and 4 days I will be jetting off to Spain for some much needed Sun, Sea, Sand and a Cocktail. It cannot come fast enough.

In honor of my upcoming holiday and hopefully to give you all inspiration for this coming summer I've decided to compile my favorite bikinis. Im seriously addicted to bikini shopping. Although they can only be used when I have the opportunity to go away in the summer, they are still nice to look at when its freezing cold in the winter. Plus since I don't use them that much they stay in amazing condition. A cute bikini can make you so confident when on the beach. I recently came across this amazing website- http://www.ciamaritimaus.com/ and to say the bikinis are cute is an understatement. Im in love with all of them. They come in a range of colors and styles to suit all shapes.

Unfortunately , some people may not think so, I was graced with a behind similar to that of Kim Kardashians so i was Sooo happy to see that the bikinis weren't Itsy-Bitsy!!!! They will actually cover whats back there. But in the majority of designs that offer the option of a Brizalian or Full coverage bottom. Its so handy!!

Below are my favorites from the site...... its a mix of bikinis, swim suits and cover ups. Aren't they so cute??






So which one of my choices is your favorite?? or tell me if its one thats not here!! I always love discovering new bikinis.
Also do you have any plans for this summer? leave a comment and let me know...

all photos belong to http://www.ciamaritimaus.com/ and permission was given to use them

0 comments:

Post a Comment