Some of my favorite things.........





every person has those items they can't live without. they could be a certain foundation, a lipstick or even a handbag.... well these are mine.....
1. Mac Lipstick Creme Cup




this is beyond my favorite lippy EVER!! its 'your lips but better' MUCH BETTER. its so creamy swell. I urge you ALLL to go buy it NOW!!

2. Urban Decay Naked Palette



I, like every other female in the world, loves a good smokey eye, and then i love a good neutral eye. This does that perfectly. Now I know i can hear you all gasping when i say this but i have yet to try the Naked 2( don't worry it will happen asap) but for the mean time this will do.
2. Chanel Mat Lumiere Luminous Matte Powder in 80 Contour


The power is the crowning glory of alllllll make up powders. Iv gone through 3 in the last 4 years so they do last. literally no matter how tanned (natural or fake ) I am This Shade WORKS!! its a miracle powder annnnnnnd even works as a foundation on top of just moisturizer if your in a hurry, Its a 2 for 1 Bargin

4. last but not least. Although not fashion or beauty relat
ed.... they are my number 1 go to item FLUFFY SOCKS!!! who could ever say no to a cosy pair of toe warmers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment