Falling in love with online shopping......

I have a new love. One that understands me........ www.saboskirt.com  I seriously urge you alll to go check it out. The clothes are all beyond amazing. Im planning my summer wardrobe in my head on this site. If only i was working and earning money to blow on everything I see..

And the neons?? Im in LOVE! Im always so scared with neons, like i know I'm tanned and a brunette so ideally they should suit but I'm too afraid... thinking i may get over that if I do some Saboskirt retail therapy!!!! 

Below are my FAVVVV pieces......and ones that I shall be indeed purchasing in the future. Why not tell me what you think of my picks, and also go on Sabo Skirt and tell me what you have picked yourself!! I cannot stress enough how pretty it all is.. 






Now tell me.... aren't you just totally head over heels in love??? x
all photos sourced from saboskirt.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment