Summer Interview Outfit!!

Hello alllll:)
So sorry for the lack of posts this week! It's been a mix of busy-ness and hungover-ness!! Iv been celebrating summer and birthdays:) however today I had an interview and as its been 23+ degrees in Ireland I wasn't exactly pushed on melting in a suit!!! So this is what I opted for:)

it's the perfect mix of sophistication and classy-ness. As well as being light enough for this weather:)

Also I got the job so the outfit must be good;)











Sunglasses - Ray Bans
Cardigan- SOAKED- its quite old so likely not available at all any more
Tank Top- h&m
Skirt- United Colours of Benetton
Sandals-Hollister
Bracelets - Both Tiffany's
Ring- Tiffany's

*also I didn't wear the sandals to the interview, I opted for moccasins but it's way too warm here so sandals were the obvious choice!!!!


hope your all having a wonderful Friday!!!!:) it's weekend time!

I'm now off to a semi-formal event for the dear boyfriend finishing college! No-doubt there will be an outfit post tomorrow on what I wear!!!:)

Happy Weekend:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment