OOTD- Sunny Monday - Zoo Day


Hello loves,

Sorry iv been MIA these last few days! This sun in Dublin has literally kept me outside the whole time:) its so rare you can't but be outside!!!!!!!!!!

Alllllllso had my first shift at my new job the other day! Totally exciting!!!!!! Finally working in retail.... FYI commission is my new friend!:)

This crazy sunny weather ( I'm talking 22+ degrees in IRELAND) is making me get sooo excited for summer! Holidays are just around the corner!

Today , to take advantage of this amazing weather, himself and I headed off to the zoo to gawk at the monkeys and lions! Literally asked for every monkey I saw, you can all guess his answer!

I decided to get extra sunny for this day-date! Although the cardigan was not worn as I would have melted but you get the idea of the outfit!!




















Sunglasses - D&G
Dress- Bershka
Cardigan - From a tiny little store in Paris, no make or anything
Ring- Ol' Tiffany faithful from himself
Shoe- Tommy Hilfiger from ages ago! First time they have ever been worn!!

hope you enjoy this quick OOTD!! Anyone else as excited for summer as I am??? Cannot wait to just lay on the beach with a drink and not a care in the world, may even blog in my sun-lounger as well;)

Also Happy Memorial day to all my USA readers!! What have you done to celebrate memorial day?? Just realised I slightly joined in with me un-planned blue white and "slightly" red outfit!!!

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment