The Zara Collar and the Lily Bee Bun



I have two new favourite things. Zara and this lovely lady, Lily Bee, whose blog I can not stop obsessing over. I actually love this girl, and I secretly hope we can be like, best friends.

I went on a ridiculous shopping spree during the week, I mean RIDICULOUS, and this little number from Zara is one of many new garments I picked up during my spending rampage. I used to think Zara was a bit too grown  up for me, but every so often I lurch in, expecting to find nothing, and find something absolutely amazing. This shirt was one example. Obviously I made excuses for myself, as I haven't actually been shopping since I started my new job, over a month ago now, so I thought it was ok to splurge, kind of. On that note, I also bought absolutely NO makeup during this spree, which I deem to be a feat in itself, although I did purchase MAC's Strobe Cream, which I consider to be a teeny hiccup, but I  kind of just pretend that it is more to make my face look glowy and dewy rather than cover it like makeup does. This statement is arguable. However, I am satisfied enough with the progress of my makeup spending ban, go me!

I have also been getting a teeny bit fed up of my hair, and I feel that as it is short, there is only so much I can do with it. Enter the Lily Bee Bun! A close relation of the Pineapple Head, but a lot sleeker and more polished. It also gets your hair entirely out of your face and I am in love.

I am also sporting Impassioned by MAC on my lips, again, I actually can't get enough of it! I brightens up anything, and totally makes me feel 'done up' even if Im not. Another thing I have been loving is this necklace, (I am loving alot lately!), which I purchased from, wait for it.... Boots of all places! This baby cost like €4, and is such a perfect statement necklace, I wear it with everything. Bargain.

I have been out gallivanting to foodie places on my days off, surprise surprise, so more foodie posts coming soon! Although Ive been properly suffering from a horrible cold, Im in a happy dandy mood, from a lovely evening I had yesterday. My boyfriend collected me from work and took me to the beach where he presented me with a gorgeous picnic of a home cooked meal and wine! It was so lovely, and really cheered me up :)

I hope you are all having a lovely week, and hopefully enjoying the weather wherever you are :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment