Butter London Spring Collect '' Sweet Shop'' Launch

Hi Lovelies, 

I know its been a while since I last posted , I've been so insanely busy with college and my birthday tomorrow that I've barely had time to do much at all. However I did get the chance to go out on Thursday and meet some lovely bloggers. 

The amazing Emma from National Beauty invited me to the launch of the new Spring Collection- Sweet Shop from Butter London. I've never been to a press launch before so I was so excited. The press launch itself was healed in Avoca at the end of Grafton street. I haven't been into avoca since I was 7 or 8 so it was great to be given the chance to pop back in. 

The theme of the night was a sweet shop, and they really made it look like one. Along with an amazing array of candy colored polishes on show, there was a fully functional candy floss machine and candy buffet, with mini cupcakes dotted all over the room. It was a pastel coloured candy heaven.  





I especially loved the adorable signs. Such a cute little touch. 
They also didn't leave us just gorging on sweets for the night, the beautiful people from National Beauty and Butter London organised an amazing spread for all of us to feast on full of breads and meats with some of the most amazing olive tapenade I've had in a long time. 




So I know it may look like the blog seems to be centered around food but don't worry my attended was taken away from it to the amazing polishes on show. The collected includes 6 of the most amazing pastel polishes I've seen in a long time. They are so cute and candy colored. 




Could not have wanted every one of these colors more!!!!

As well as seeing all of these beautiful colors, I got to meet some amazing bloggers on the night. I had planned to bring a plus- one but sadly I had to go all alone but all of the bloggers I met were so nice and took me under there blogging wing. 

Two of the lovely bloggers I met were the beautiful Sian from Forever Fabulous in Bows and Laura from All Made Up 21

They are by far the nicest bloggers I've ever met. So sweet. I already knew Sian from her working in Fran and Jane but never met Laura before, only twitter chatted between the two of us









How cute are these pastel pink nails?? Sadly I didn't get my none, I had a nail appointment the next day, updating my Neelu Beauty post and you can read all about it. 

At the end of the night we were all gifted lovely goodie bags with 3 products from the new collection. I got the beautiful Pastel Pink- Fruit Machine, Kerfuffle a pink coral and after bartering my Molly Coddle purple I walked home with the amazingly summery Jasper Yellow. 




 x




0 comments:

Post a Comment