Sophia With Love Online Boutique

Hi Lovelies, 

S I've been meaning to do this post for a while now. A few weeks ago I received a package from the lovely Sophia Meola full of lovely jewellery goodies. 
There is nothing better than waking up on a horrible rainy day to a night package:D 


So as soon as this lovely red envelope fell through my letter box i opened it straight away, and I immediately fell in love with what popped off. 


First off I spotted these gorgeous vintage-esque style leopard spotted earrings. These are so adorable I've been wearing them out with simple outfits to dress them up a bit and to add a bit of fun to my outfit. 
There also really great with dressy outfits. The print really adds a bit of fun:) 



The next thing to pop out was this amazing Black YSL inspired Arty Ring. I have always wanted one of these, and had actually begun thinking about buying one but thankfully now I don't have too. I was so insanely happy when this came out. I absolutely loved it. Its so classy and cute. It really goes with every outfit. 


Expect to see these pieces in many many future posts. I'm so in love with them all. 

Definitely go and check out 





Let me know if you pop over to her online store and pick up any off the pieces yourself:) 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment