My 21st Birthday Parrrttty!

Hi Lovelies, 

So as some of you may know from my many many twitter references, I celebrated my 21st Birthday on Friday night. I had intended to write this blog yesterday, but I was far too hungover to move. The only activity I did was manage to watch the rugby. So its a day late. 
My actual 21st isn't until the 11th but the boy treated my to a weekend away new week so it was just easier to celebrate early, and I get to extend my birthday celebrations:D 

I had one amazing party and I thank each and every one of my friends for helping me celebrate it, and also help me forget how old I am. Only 9 years to 30!! 

I started the night in mine with the girls for a couple of pre drinks and a lovely birthday cake my amazing boyfriend picked up for me on his lunch break <3 






Marks and Spencer's do hands down the nicest birthday cakes around!!



Post pre-drinks we ordered a bevy of taxis and headed into town to meet more friends and have even more fun. We descended upon Krystle Nightclub for the night. I have never been to Krystle before and always wanted to. A friend of mine is the DJ and he organized it all for me. It was the perfect stress free Birthday.

Once there the party began, I'm going to admit, I really don't remember too much in detail . I think the mix of tequila, vodka and champagne may have slightly affected my memory. However from my pictures I think its safe to say I had a good night 

 Naww how cute!!


 I think I can safely assume from the picture above that I had one hell of a good time. 

I will admit there is nothing better than celebrating your birthday with the people you love and care about the most. I originally had quite a large 21st planned but realized that I barely knew or spoke to the majority of the people I had invited, that and the fact I'm now going away with the boy, so I cancelled the big party and just decided to have one with people I genuinely wanted to be there. I had an amazing night with 20 of my closest friends and I would want to change it for the world. I had the best time. 



Don't all my girls just looks beautiful!!!!

 I don't think I have a drunken night when I don't whip out the Trout Pout!! 



From the texts I woke up too I think I can safely assume everyone had fun, although there may have been a few injuries, It was all around an amazing night. 

Outfit Of The Night, Make Up of The Night. 

So I can't be a proper blogger without referencing my Outfit and Make up especially when its my birthday. Hope you all like my outfit and Make up choices. 

Make Up; 
Mac Face and Body, with Chanel Matt Lumiere in 80 Contour to set
Nars Laguna(bronzer) and Orgasm(blush)
Eyes; Naked 1 and 2 palette
Lips; Mac Pink Pearl Pop.
Highlighted with Mac Whisper of Glilt. 

Outfit; 
Top; Zara
Skirt; Miss Selfridge
Heels; Topshop
Bag; Black chain bag Zara(TRF)

I kept my outfit fairly minimal and simple, I had initially wanted to have a very sparkly fun outfit but locally I'd never wear it again. My skirt was originally knee length but hours of dancing caused it to ride up. Shows I never noticed. 

 I really had one amazing night can't believe I'm 21. Its slightly scary to be honest.

Hope you all enjoyed this post, I know the majority of it is photos but sometimes that's the best way to show of a night out. I somehow had an allergic reaction to something that day so my arms , legs and stomach were quite swollen that night, they've only gone down now so a lot of the photos were actually chopped out due to personal insecurities. I think it must have been something I ate, so now I'm eating very plain and no gluten at all. It was the kick I needed to make me remove gluten from my diet. 

I have some recipe posts and a January favorites coming this week, Hope you'll enjoy them 

x




0 comments:

Post a Comment