A Night with Benefit- Benefit Boutique Opening



What better way to spend a rainy Friday night after a long week of work than in the company of the beautiful Bene-babes in Benefit!! 
Well last friday thats exactly what I did. I was lucky enough to be invited to the bloggers opening of the new Benefit Boutique on South William street here in Dublin. Situated in the middle of Dublin, it is a magical placed filled to the brim with Benefit goodies, Treatments to pamper yourself silly and pink everywhere you look. It was a perfect place to spend a friday with my closest girlfriends. 








The new Benefit Boutique not only offeres the full range of Benefit goodies but also a huge array of Bene-fied treatments. Here you not only can stock up on goodies to futher expand all of our Make-Up bags but also have your nails done with the best CND products can offer, have your hair styled in one of 9 Benefit suitable styles, be waxed from head to toe- Literally, have your eyebrows shaped to perfection, and tanned to a healthy glow. It is the one-stop-shop to the perfect body pampering. 


Not only were we treated to a peak in the new store and of the beauty treatments on offer we were also given a sneak peak of the new Christmas Sets on sale for the festive season. Benefit are known as the best beauty brand with their Christmas sets they bring out every year, and this year they have seriously impressed. They also treated us lucky bloggers to a lovely Christmas set to bring home and a Bathina to take home. Bathina is an amazing after bath dry oil that spell how I genuinely think Benefit would. It is pure fruity perfection. 






We also got a tour of the Benefit offices upstairs and a sneaky tour of their training facilities. Benefit have turned this 1800's Georgian building into the perfect beauty heaven. I genuinely want to know when I can move in. It is a land of chandlers , pink and benefit perfect inspirational quotes. . Its perfect. 







It was the perfect night to spend with friends and of course when you're served cupcakes everything is just so much better.



Also it cant be a Benefit event without a traditional photo of the amazing Mark. Now that he's permanently in the South William Street offices I'll definitely be seeing a lot more of this Benefit Genius. 


If you happen to pop by the boutique make sure to tweet your amazing complements to them with #BenefitBoutiqueDublin 

Now on to the Benefit Goodie Bag. They definitely treated us well. I was lucky to walk home with the amazing 'Gimme Some Lovin!!'' Christmas set. Filled to the bring with amazing Benefit best sellers, it has been the only thing Im using with my foundation over the last few days. 



Along with my Bathina, I recieved a fullsized They're Real, which I've surprisingly never tried before, A full Sized Hoola, which I've also shockingly never tried before and my two staples The Pore-Fessional and High Beam, both of which have been a part of my make up routine for years, 

If you pop by the Benefit Boutique let me know, Would love to hear what your think of it. Im hoping to make my first appointment to treat myself this week. Im so excited. 

x





0 comments:

Post a Comment