Benefit's They're Real- First Impressions and Review


As you all know I was lucky enough to be invited to the Benefit Boutique launch a last week. Along with being treated to a behind-the-scenes tour of the beautiful new Benefit Boutique on South William Street, I was treated to some amazing goodies to take home to pamper myself until I make my first appointment.


You all saw my amazing goodies in my last post. I was definitely treated like a benefit princess. One of the most exciting things in my mountain of goodies was definitely my They're Real mascara. The number 1 mascara to come out of Benefit and definitely a cult favourite of many, this was surprisingly something that I have never tried. I know shocker. 


It has been a week now since I was gifted this beauty and I have used it every single day. Now I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting fireworks with this, as previous cult mascaras I've purchased have proved quite lack sometimes, however I didn't just get fireworks with this beauty I got a full parade. 



The design of the They're Real brush perfectly separates my lashes without causing the dreaded clumps forming 1 giant mutant lash. 

Used in long stokes this will create the perfect dressy lash for both day and night. Its a dream mascara

I now know why everyone went so crazy for it!!! 



And another bonus??

It stays on all day!!!!! No matter how many flirty winks or sleepy rubs you give your eyes during the day, this stuff wont budge. So expect perfect lashes all day long. 

What more could a girl want!!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment