Autumn Tag!!




Hello lovelies. 
So this week has been spent working like crazy and sleeping insane hours thanks to my lovely b12 deficiency came back at me. Sleep has become my best friend. Sadly this has ment I haven't had much time to blog at all. I have all my photos taken just nothing written. I promise I will have a new one up for you tomorrow all about the lovely goodies I go at Pro Beauty and the SBBC Wrap Up party, but for now I have a lovely tag!!

The lovely gals at Stylingo tagged me to do the fab Autumn tag. I love autumn so much so what better tag for me. Im getting so excited for the winter nights (well apart for the snow). 
Favourite thing about Autumn?
I absolutely love those cold autumn nigths spent in from of the fire in cosy socks and watching a movie. It reminds me so much of those nights when your a child watching your favourite movies in your jammies. Nothing better than a glass of wine and a chick flick to waste away the evening. 
Favourite drink? 
Definitley has to be a Starbucks cappuccino. Nothing reminds me more of winter than relaxing in Starbucks with one of those bad boys watching the world go by. 
Favourite scent?
I'm usually one of those people that has a favourite sent all year round, but usually in winter I ADORE Jo Malone's White Jasmine and Mint. Its so comforting and smells incredible. 
Best lipstick?
In Autumn I definitely break out my dark burgundy lippys. My go to has to be Mac's Too Good Too Be Bad. Its a dark burgandy gloss formula lipstick with an incredible staying power.


Go to moisturizer?
I will either go for a simple Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Moisteriser or if I want to be fancy I will definitely go for my matching Jo Malone White Jasmine and Mint moisteriser. Its incredible.


Go to colours for the eyes?

I'm never really that adventerious with my eyeshadow so more than likely it is the usual of a variation of my Urban Decay Naked Palettes. 
Favourite band/singer to listen to?

I'm so boring and I've just found myself downloading the top 40 everyweek and listening to that. Honestly its that boring. So more than likely my favourite singer or band is whatever is popular at the moment. 

Favourite outfit to wear?


Favourite outfit has to be a pair of skinny jeans, a big cosy knit and usually my faux fur gillet thrown over to add a big of fun. I'm so excited it finally cold enoguh to break out my gillet agin, I've missed it. 
Autumn treat?


As crazy as it sounds the number 1 autumn treat in my house has to be mince pies. As soon as October hits my kitchen becomes a revolving door of mince pies on demand. As I type this a new batch has just been taken out of the oven to be placed with last nigths batch. The worst bit is that we dont even eat that many. If your in my house between now and new years your gauranteed to be going home with a dozen mince pies. 
Favourite place to be?


My ultimate Autumn place has to be Paris. I adore Paris more than anywhere in the world but I think it is hands down the prettiest in the Autumn. I havent been in a few years now but at the moment its a definite choice for New Years with himself. 



Hope you enjoyed my tag and I tag each and every one of you reading this to do it yourself. If you do make sure you post your link in the comments. I would love to read them. 



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment