Life Lately

Hello Lovelies,
I know I know i'm worst blogger in the world. I'm as busy as anything the last few days and haven't had a spare moment to think, let alone take photos for a blog. In my defence however I did have a lovely post for all of you to read on Sunday of an outfit of the day but sadly my photos never came out. Its awfully upsetting.

Ive been working away like a little mad thing the last while, but I absolutely love it , and the money it gives me for many an after work shopping trip!!!


I'm also absolutely in love with this time of year. Autumn is hands down my favourite season. There is nothing nicer than walking through a golden leafed park, all snuggled up in a warm jumper as cosy as a sausage roll. It is my favourite way to pass the weekends this time of year.



I'm also trying to get my big ass back into skinny jeans and I've become a bit of a gym bunny. I never though I would ever say it but I actually enjoy it. I have also become  quite addicted to protein. Who would have thought. Although been able to have a chocolate breakfast in a pink cup is obviously quite appealing.


*Geek Alert* I am also in love with the new IOS Maverics software! I know I know I'm geeking out here but lets be honest being able to iMessage on my laptop makes everything a lot handier.



Nothing helps me get over a stressful working week ( or day) than a little 'You Did It' cocktail and or wine. It is getting into the Christmas season after all so bottoms up one would say!!! 

Sorry for being so MIA this last while but don't you worry, I've been awfully productive and I have a load of blog posts all ready to pop up for all of you lovely readers.

Also HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Hope you have an amazing night. 


x



0 comments:

Post a Comment