In Love With Fashion's Winter Essentials

So I recently received an amazing email. I was one of the lucky bloggers to be accepted into the LOVE Fashion Academy. This is a place where bloggers can share their fashion tips and must haves. 

For my first assignment I have decided to go with the ''Winter Essentials'' Assignments


Now I know when people think Winter Essentials, they think big jackets and jumpers- But when I think of "Winter Essentials" I think of different versatile pieces I can mix and match for the Winter season. 


A gilet is a staple piece in my wardrobe and not only for winter. It is the perfect accessory over a cosy jumper, denim jeans and a pair of amazing boots. It makes a simple outfit glam and effortless. 
It also is a quick and easy way to dress up and normally casual outfit. 


Jumpers are a must in winter. Especially in Ireland. Over leggings, jeans or skirts they are a go to piece of mine. The are so comfy yet if you get the right one they can be a serious fashionable statement too. 


With winter, comes many many Christmas drinks and partys. These also come with the need to have an amazing outfit to wear. Enter this incredible red dress. A simple silhouette that will flatter all shapes and sizes, it comes in a beautiful festive colour and has a beautiful trim on the neck. Wear with an amazing pair of black tights, boot heels and a fur jacket and you are bound to be the best dressed at any party. 


Why only have 1 jumper in your winter wardrobe, why not get 2?? This berry number is perfectly on trend for the winter season. Its a classic jumper perfect to throw on to run around town or with jeans and heels for a casual yet dressy outfit perfect for winter drinks. It also looks amazing cosy. How could you say no?


I always find it so hard to dress for work in the winter. Im so used to wearing dresses all summer, so when the cold hits I genuinely am contemplating wearing a onesie in and hoping nobody will notice. This however, over a pair of warm tights, is the perfect winter working staple. The emerald green will pop in the outfit and the cut out details are a perfect way to wear current trends in your working wardrobe. 



Hope you enjoyed my first post for the LOVE Fashion Academy. I love making collages of clothes. Sadly I'm now very tempted to buy everything I've just mentioned!!! 
oops 

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment