My October Favourites





Somehow its November(A little late in the month for favourites I know) , and now that it is a new month its time for another monthly favourites. I've been loving so many amazing products this month I just had to share them all with you lovelies.


1. Bobbi Brown BB Cream

I bought myself this beauty during the summer and to be honest I wasn't totally sold by it. At first it had quite a pink undertone to it, which doesn't suit my skin tone but lately I've been wearing it more and more and its suiting my skin care perfectly. It has an amazing coverage and hides all signs of uneven pigmentation


2. Blank Canvas Flat Topped ''F20'' Make Up Brush*

I was lucky to receive this amazing buffing brush when I attended a beauty blogger meet up last month. I have always heard a lot about Blank Canvas products but I have never managed to get my hands on anything more than eye brushes(Which are amazing!!!) 

I use this amazing buffing brush for my liquid foundation and it works wonders. This flat topped duo fibered brush gives a flawless finish no matter the foundation I use. It also doesn't need as much product as most of my brushes would so it doesn't waste as much product as normal. It can also be used to buff in contour and even powder. At the moment it is hands down the best foundation brush in my collection.


3. Cocoa Brown.*

As per usual this beauty is making another return. I think its fairly safe to say I am seriously in love with this tan. It gives a perfect all over even glow and smells incredible so your not left stinking of horrible fake tan.


3. Aleo Vera Moisturiser.

During the summer I really fell in love with also vera. It was amazing at keeping my skin re hydrated as well as keeping my tan even and lasting longer. As the weather gets colder my skin is really beginning to suffer. I have developed very dry skin, and decided one night to give this baby a second go. Since then it has worked wonders. My skin is slowly getting back to normal and its re hydrating my tan so it stays longer. Its a win for all!!!

4. Vera Wang Love Struck

I've had this perfume in my collection for a good while now, but it was never my number 1 choice until now. With notes of Pink Guava, Mandarin, Lotus Blossom , Woods and Sheer Musk it is the ultimate girly perfume. Now I know such a floral fragrance isn't exactly  in theme with the time of the year but I can't help but at least feel like I'm slightly still in summer wearing this. 

5. Benefit Hoola* 

I received this bronzer at the benefit boutique opening last month and at the time I had never managed to get my hands on it to try it. Since then it hasn't left my make up bag. It is an incredibly natural bronzer that suits all skin tones. It really contours and gives my face a lift. One things for sure I'll definitely be repurchasing this when I use it all up. 


6. Mama Moi Boob Tube*

I blogged about my love for Mama Moi in my last post and that love definitely has not left. It is an amazing product and definitely one I will continue to use for the foreseeable future. It genuinely does exactly what it says on the tin. My neck is as firm and winkle-less as ever and I feel like I have definitely saved my self a good bit of cash on neck lifts in the future!!!


7. Benefit They're Real*

Along with my Hoola bronzer this baby was brought into my life at the benefit boutique opening. Also like Hoola I had never tried it before. It is a truly amazing mascara. It gives my lashes a false lash effect with just the flick of a mascara wand. Even when its all gone I will definitely be reusing the wand. It is perfectly sized to get to all lashes and not smug mascara on the bridge of my nose in the process. 

Hope you liked my favourites this month. What products are you loving this month?

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment