My Christmas Gift Guide for Him

With Christmas less than a month away, buying for our nearest and dearest is at the top of all of our to do lists. I decided to put together a collection of things I would love to wake up to on Christmas if I was a boy in my life

I’ve always found buying for a guy insanely difficult . When I ever ask any of the men in my life what they would like for Christmas I get the usually, yet polite- ‘Oh I don’t need anything. I have everything I already want’’ This is hands down the phrase I hate hearing out of someones mouth. Granted they are being polite but its Christmas, and I don’t know what to get you, so frankly be cheeky and give me a huge list of every little item that has crossed your mind. It would make my life a million times better.
Some of the Items I have managed to get out of my nearest and dearest men may be perfect for the boys in your life.





Thankfully these beauties have been released just in time for the holiday season. If you have a guy in your life that loves his video games than this is a must, that's if you can get your hands on them.  Rumour has it they are selling out- AND FAST!! Also make sure you know what side your man is on in the Playstation/ XBox debate!! They take it awfully seriously. 




The perfect stocking stuffer for a music lover in your life (or even a frog lover- I don't judge)!! Perfect for throwing in your luggage to listen to some music beside the pool or perfect to blast out some music at pre drinks!!  Who wouldn't want a little frog drinking mascot! 




If your boy is like mine then you will know how obsessed they all got over Breaking Bad. Now I never got into it (I know don't kill me) but my boy sure did!! So if you would like the next few months to be peaceful and give you extra brownie points then this is  the perfect purchase! 




There is nothing better than a nice smelling boyfriend. It makes cuddles so much more appealing. Thankfully the boy and me agree on cologne, and it has to be from Chanel of course. This is a beautiful scent. I won't judge you if your tempted to steal some yourself. It's just so good. 






This is the perfect gift to buy for someone your totally stuck for. Its a Christmas tradition to buy this for someone, and it usually gives you some fab facts if you have a flick through yourself. 





The boy usually always receives a pair of either myself or his mummy! Or both!!! However we aren't partial to the classic cufflinks. We always like to buy him out there cufflinks. They are just so adorable and a great water cooler conversation starter. I mean who doesn't want to wear Panda's on their sleeves!! I know I would!! 







Every year I try and get himself a lovely cosy jumper. Not just for him but also for me to rob when it gets chilly outside. Girls go with cashmere its so comfy!!! I love this Ralph Lauren number. Sadly it is not cashmere but with a wool and rabbit mix it is bound to be cosy, and it is perfectly on trend for any boy in your life. 

Hopefully my picks give you something to pick for a special man in your life!!! 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment