Cocoa Brown Choclate Whip Review

  

Last week the lovely ladies at Cocoa Brown sent me a lovely hot pink package of their newest product, Chocolate Whip. I have already seen and read a million reviews on this baby and loved it even before I tried it.

As many of you may know I graduated this week (hense the lack of posts, expect a post all about it soon), and I was so last minute I had no pampering appointments made. Leaving me to do my tan my self and hope to not screw it up. Thankfully Cocoa Brown always leaves me perfectly tanned. I received my Choclate whip and prepped my skin accordingly. Along with my Tough Stuff, this made my skin as smooth as a babies ensuring a non streaky tan and an even coating.


I gave my self 2 applications of Cocoa Brown 1 Hour tan the 2 nights prior to my graduation. After a shower filled with a lot of aggression scrubbing off old tan, with Tough Stuff of course, I lathered my whole body in Chocolate whip and let it soak in before I put on my tan. The next morning it was perfect.

The night before my graduation I showered off my guide colour and did the pre graduation essentials of washing hair and of course shaving my legs. Like the night before I covered my body in Chocolate whip and let it soak in while I dryed my hair. I then applied my tan as normal.


On the day of my graduation my tan was beyond perfect and as natural as ever.

Choclate whip has the most amazing smell. Not completely chocolate,that could also be because of a stuffy noes, but I almost get a fruity smell from this beauty. It is a very unusual brown shade when it comes out of the bottle but it is the most luxurious. It also contains panthenol, which is suitable for acne-prone skin  and it is also an oil-free moisteriser so it will do no harm to your newly applied tan. 

I definitely advise all of you to pop out and treat yourselves to this amazing product. Used with fellow Cocoa Brown tanning products you are sure to have a perfect tan that any girl would be proud off. 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment