Sweater Weather Tag


I absolutely love Autumn and Winter. Apart from the obseen amount of rain Ireland gets, I love every bit of it. Sitting by the fire with a warm hot choclate and a blanket is the perfect way to spend the evening in my books. So when I saw the beautiful Ingrid from Miss Glamorazzi do this tag on her YouTube Channel I just knew I had to do it on my blog. 

Hope you all enjoy!!! 


Questions!
1. Favorite candle scent?

I absolutely adore Yankee Candels. I have different ones lighting everynight but during winter I have Midsummers Night lighting all the time. A mix of musk, patchouli, mahogany and sage, it is the perfect winter smell and just makes me feel cosy inside. 



2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

I cannot deny my absolute love for Coffee but during Autumn and Winter, Hot Chocolate is my go to. I never usually would drink hot chocolate but it the perfect sweater weather drink

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

Definitely roaming around Madrid with my Mom our annual mother daughter holiday 2 years ago. It was an incredible holiday filled with amazing shopping, a lot of red wine and seeing the incredible sights of Madrid.It was both of our first times visiting the City and we both fell in love. We are now planning our next Mother Daughter trip there.


4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 

I definitely prefer a dark lip. MAC Good To Be Bad is my ultimate go to dark lip for the Autumn/Winter Time. I think its just a lot more fun and suitable for Sweater Weather.

5. Best fragrance for fall?

For the last year I have loved Jo Malone's Dark Amber & Ginger Lilly fragrance. Every time I passed by I would spray as much as possible on myself. Thanks to all of my many hints I was gifted it for my Graduation this month. It is the most incredible deep fragrance and it just smells of winter. If you haven't I urge you all to go in and take a sniff.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

Sadly in Ireland Thanksgiving isn't a tradition but for Christmas I absolutely love my Mince Pies. As I write this a new batch has just been taken out of the oven and the smell just makes my whole house smell so tasty!! 


7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

Autumn and Winter in Ireland is just Rain, Wind and possibly Snow. Its really quite horrible to be honest. I much prefer Boston or Paris in the Autumn. It really just looks a hell of a lot prettier


8. Most worn sweater?

Definitely my Classic Ralph Lauren Cable Knit White Sweater. It is well worth the money. Such a perfect classic fit and never goes out of style! I love it.


9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

I love Essie Bahama Mama. It is a rich Burgundy Plum and perfect for the cold wintery seasons. 


10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Jumping in Leaf Piles for sure. Its just so much more fun!! 


11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Definitely Skinny Jeans. I would wear them a lot more than Leggings and they are perfect for dressing up and down.


12. Combat boots or Uggs?

UGGS!!!! They are cosy, furry and insanely warm. Just what I need for the cold Irish winters. I know they aren't everyones cup of tea but you really cant beat them.


13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

I've honestly never had Pumpkin Spice so I honestly don't know. Is it??


14. Favorite fall TV show?

Well it was Pretty Little Liars (Like Always) but sadly that  wont be back for another little while so really any form of reality tv. Im loving The Carrie Diaries as well at the moment.


15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

At the moment its anything by Macklemore or as odd as it may be all of the Soundtrack to The OC. Such laid back songs. Definitely give them a listen if you haven't already. 

Hope you've enjoyed my Sweater Tag!!! Please link yours below if you do it. 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment