Graduation OOTD!!!


As some of you may know from Twitter and Instagram I GRADUATED!! Last Tuesday I rocked my cap and gown and got my well earned degree!!! 





I'm so happy I've finally gradated but I'm not gonna lie it is still very very sad to be leaving behind such a huge chapter in my life, however no more with the soppy stuff and now on to what's really important WHAT I WORE!!!!!! 

If you know me personally (or saw my angry Zara tweet only the other day) I had a bit of a "mishap" with my dress. Sadly IT RIPPPPPPED 2 days before graduation. Forcing me to give up trying to fix it and look up and down Grafton street for a dress the night before graduation. Thankfully an unlikely source was on hand- A-Wear!!!! 

Now that I'm only looking back on the photos now I've realised just how bloated and swollen I was on the day of grad. Sadly water retention is taking over my body insanely lately. The gym is the only thing getting rid of it......sadly that's just such hard work!!!!! 


Graduation was really all an amazing blur. Having to be at the RDS for 9.30 am was not fun at all but it was an amazing day topped of with an amazing meal in indie dhaba and drinking the night away in the Sherborne and 37 Dawson Street. 

Now for my outfit 



Blazer (under robe) - Topshop
Dress- Almari in A-Wear
Heels- Carvela
Bag- Chanel
Necklace- small boutique in Spain. 


I look like a very tanned swollen mess but I honestly had the best time in the world. I wouldn't change it if I could. 

Sadly I didn't get as many photos as I had hoped to but ah well. These things happen!! 


X

0 comments:

Post a Comment