Pro Beauty Show, OOTD and a Catch Up!

Hi Lovelies

So I've been horribly MIA lately and I hate it. I'm so sorry I've just been working like a made thing these last few weeks and if I'm 100% honest blogging is the last thing I feel up to at the end of the day. Well today while I have my photos edited on my laptop and I have enough free time to type this up I'm getting down too it. 

So the weekend before last I headed off to Pro Beauty with the lovely Sian. However if some of you saw my twitter that morning you would have seen my phone was having serious issues and decided to temporarily die. Since I didn't get it fixed till that evening I lost ALL of my photos I had from the Irish Blogger meet up and the Pro Beauty show its self. I am devastated. Moral of the story, as much as I love Apple they give me issues, and always back up your phone!! I've lost a month of information!! 

Anywho after the horrible morning with my phone I got to enjoy the rest of the day filled with cocktails and blogging fun. 

I met Sian at the RDS and we spent a lovely hour and then some roaming around and spending our hard earned cash, afterwards we did what all ladys should and had a sneaky drink (Only Diet Coke) in the Four Seasons while we waited on our driver.

I surprisingly didnt by an insane amount at Pro Beauty- Here is what I picked up!


I nabbed OPI in Elephantastic Pink and Rosy Future. I also picked up 2 fab Crown Eye Brushes , and Eyebrow shaper and the Sleepin Rollers Big Hair Tool Kit. I will definitely be giving a full review of everything over the next few posts. 


Then we pottered along to 37 on Dawson street for some more lady like fun this time containing alcohol , Yummy lunch and lots and lots of giggles. 



Once well fed and filled with happy vodka sodas we roamed through St Stephans Green and did like all good bloggers- took an insane amount of outfit pictures. 




Gilet; Zara
Top; Mango
Jeans; Topshop
Bag; Chanel
Shoes; Kurt Geiger


After an impromptu photo shoot, it was on to the September Beauty Blogger Challenge Meet Up. Although I didn't take part in the challenge it is still amazing to meet fellow bloggers and talk all things beauty. It was held in a private room on Harcourt Street and all planned by the lovely Aisling. We had a night filled with incredible demonstrations from a variety of amazing brands, my favorite had to be a lovely demo from the beautiful Niamh of Nima Brushes. She showed us how to apply the perfect look using her range of incredible brushes and also how to cleanse your face using her revolutionary make up mitt. A mitt with small micro fibers, it only requires water to clean off all elements of make up. It is a godsend I'm in love with mine. 


Aisling really planned an amazing night and filled all of us bloggers arms filled to the brimb with goodie bags. She also managed to nab a variety of different spot prizes for her incredible raffle which I sadly couldn't stay for but I'm sure it was amazing. 




I havent had a chance to even have a look through all of these products properly but I am inlove with my Blank Canvas flat topped F20 brush. It is the perfect foundation brush which leaves you with perfect foundation and a clean finish. 

I also adore my Mama Mia Boob Tube- Bust and Neck firmer. As I'm not as well developed on my chest as many I decided to test this bad boy on my neck as it has always been a bad area of mine and let it be said this is amazing. It has firmed my neck up considerable in just the last week. I can't wait to see what it will be long when I've finished  my product!!! 


Until next year. I should start saving now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment