September Favourites


So I've been the worlds worst blogger and I've neglected my wee blog all week. Awfully disgraceful. However I'm back now with a lovely September Favourites, Also late ooops!!!!


So if you follow me on twitter you will know that I spent yesterday at the amazing Pro Beauty Show in the RDS. It was an amazing day filled with make up and blogging goodness. I have a full blog post on it and all of my amazing goodies for you all tomorrow. Now however I have a favourites post filled with an array of goodies. 

Apologies for the red background, it was the only place in my whole house where there was an ounce of natural-ish lighting this evening.  


Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water

I recently posted about this baby in my Sephora haul a few weeks back. It is really a staple product for me but since I haven't been in or near a Sephora in easily 2 years I haven't been able to get my hands on it, therefore I've had to find substitutes. Now that I have this baby back I don't know how I ever did without it in the first place. It melts away your makeup and leaves your skin as soft and as clean as if you had fully exfoliated. It is definitley a stable buy and will be for the foreseeable future. 


Sephora Instant Moisturiser

I also blogged about this a while back in my Sephora Haul. I have shockingly sensitive skin so moisterisers are usually touch an go, in my last post about this I mentioned how I have never tried it but was excited to see what it would be like. Well a good few weeks on and I can report that my skin is doing incredible. Every inch of a spot or bump has disappeared and my skin is insanely flawless. If it can do that in a few weeks I cant wait to see what my skin will be like when I've finished the tub. 


MAC Face & Body Foundation in N3

I love this product, and I have for a good few years now , but lately I've found myself using it more and more in my day to day make up routine. It gives me a flawless finish without making me look cakey. I know the coverage isn't to everyones tastes but concealer can hide and nastys that shine through, My only pet peeve about this is the size. Its horribly smaller to the old 200ml sized bottle I used to love, but thankfully my local MAC is also a pro store so I shall be repurchasing a super-sized version. 


Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream

This was one of those products I bough to help to get by until I did my research and found a high end version, but I will admit this stuff is bloody good. It lasts for ages and my eyelids have really tightened and look a hell of a lot better than when they did a few months ago. If your in the market for a new eye cream I would definitely suggest this beauty. Its worth your money for sure!!


Urban Decay All Nighter Spray

I have been working insane hours this month in a bevy of different jobs, thank god I'm now settled and in love with my new position. This means I've been working long hours and out all day, resulting in putting on my make up super early and not getting a chance to see what it looks like until I'm leaving the office, and let me tell you some of the times have not been a pretty sight. One morning as I was running out my door in a cloud of hairspray and perfume I grabbed this beauty and covered my face in it. That night at 6 when I found a mirror I was happy to see my make up stayed on my face and hadn't melted half way down my neck. I know a lot of people have mixed reviews about this product but it is a holy grail as far as I'm concerned. 


Smashbox O-Plump

I genuinely can't remember the last time I bought something from Smashbox, to be truthful I couldn't even tell you where to buy it in Dublin. However at the beginning of the month my local pharmacy was selling off their Smashbox stock.  Mum and I immediately rummaged through the boxes of half priced goodies and treated ourself to a few new makeup products. This was the last of its kind, and as a lover of big lips I just had to have it. When applied it doesn't give off a terrible stingy effect that most plumpers give, it does however leave you with an amazing deep pink tone gloss to your lips, one that looks perfectly on trend and can be left alone. It also gives your lips a light plump without looking like your imitating a trout. Win Win on all sides. 


Bio Oil

Yet again this baby is appearing in my favourites. I genuinely can't get enough of it. Applied after I've taken off all of my make up, it leaves my skin super soft and nourished. I also use it to combat the lines on my neck and I can happily say they are thankfully getting the hint and decreasing a lot. This is a great alternative to moisteriser at night when you go to sleep as I really nourishes your skin when left on for ages. Try it if you manage to get your hands on it. 


Soap & Glory Sit Tight. 

I know many people don't believe anti celulite products, heck I didn't either, UNTIL I TRIED THIS!!! I originally bought this back before I met the boy. I used it religiously every single night and some mornings for 3 months before my summer holidays, and every inch of celulite disappeared. It was amazing. I honestly don't know how to be honest, but it worked. I've now re-purchase it however the formula is slightly different. The new formula claims to be extra strong and is to be applied using the three balled head to ensure a through massaging into the thigh. I cant wait to see how this leaves my legs after 3 months. I'm expecting serious results.  

Hope you enjoyed my favourites. Did I mention any of your favourites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment