21st Party Season Has Officially Begun- OOTN


So its official, the season of the 21st birthdays has started. Last night was one of my very good friends 21st birthday. One of many many more scheduled for the next few months (Including my own;)) 
I decided to take this opportunity to throw on a party dress and have fun... although at the moment I'm wondering did I have a bit too much fun... or maybe too much vodka, this is more than likely the reason.  Although it was beyond freezing last night I threw on a cute dress and pretended I didn't realize, It was hard not too. 

Of course I had to throw in this cheesy but very cute pre- drunk eyes picture of himself looking dapper;) 







Cardigan - All Saints
Dress- Zara
Shoes - Topshop

As the night went on , and we finally made it to the party venue and not just staying in my kitchen, the photo quality quickly deteriorated and the drunk eyes got worse. Made for a great little giggle this morning. 


Im going to say that the photo above is me 'trying' to be a good blogger and do a 'Face of the Night' for you guys. Oh how that didn't really work, however- Base - MAC studio fix- NC30,  Smokey eye- Urban Decay Naked and Alice in Wonderland Palette, Cheeks- Nars Orgasm and Laguna Bronzer, Lips - MAC Creme Cup
See even in my drunk state I still try to come up with material for you guys,

Of course , having himself in this blog , I couldn't leave out these beauties I stumbled upon on my phone this morning. 





please note- there is a reason why this photo is taken at the bar!!! Spreading the love all around!! 

Even though it was a great night I am regretting the Vodka and Corona mix in my stomach. A PJ day has seriously happened today, and now to watch the X- Factor with a take-away. Hopefully this fixes me. 

xx












0 comments:

Post a Comment