Winter OOTD


It's official, winter has arrived. I was seriously shocked at just how cold it was today! Freezing is an understatement. It's time to break out the cardis and scarfs. This weather really makes me worry about how cold it will be in December.
Anyway, prior to my possible hibernation period that will more than likely start in November I ventured out to spend some time with the boy and his family. His mom was kind enough to bring me out to dinner ( amazing tapas) while my parents are away and I can't fend for myself!
Having peeled myself out of the comfort of sweatpants very late in the day I only had a few minutes to get dressed and I must say I'm extremely proud of my outfit.





Still rocking my balayage, not completely sure if I want it lighter or not, what do you think?



Jacket: H&M
Top: Hollister
Tank : Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Boots:Uggs
Bag: Zara
Now I know MANY people will hate me for it but in this cold cold weather I seriously cannot even think about parting with my beloved ugg boots! I know many have a love/hate relationship with them( me included) but for convenience and insane comfort I'm head over heels in love with them at the moment.
So sorry there are no photos of the food, It was one of those insanely dark restaurants where photos are physically not possible. But I did show you my outfit which in my opinion is a pretty good trade;)
But if you are ever craving tapas I would strongly suggest visiting La Bodega in Ranelagh! Hopefully ill be able to visit sometime when it's not so dark. The food is seriously the closest to Spain iv ever had in tapas
Hope your all having a great weekend:)
Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment