My September Loves....


So it's official being a blogger without a laptop is seriously annoying. My dearest laptop has been taken away for a few days. I love Mac's but it's a bit insane that the case is so delicate that it can crack. Thankfully apple are nice enough to fix it for free. I'm just without it until Friday. It's a nightmare.

Even thought I'm laptop-less I won't allow myself to stop my blogging. Since there's no laptop , the photo quality is reasonable crap. But it's a blog regardless.

Now that college has started again, and it's final year so slightly freaking out, I decided to treat myself to a few new things.

I seem to have found myself in a little skull obsession. I found this amazing Alexander Mc Queen lookalike purple and black scarf in Primark of all places. Such a good buy for only €4!!!!!! Sometimes that place is really a gold mine. Other times its a pure headache.




To add to my skull collection my amazing boyfriend picked me up this adorable slipper shoes from Zara over the weekend! I had been lusting after them for the last week and he was amazing and surprised me with them!
I know some people aren't fond of the slipper - shoe look but I really love it. They are so comfortable aswell. Hopefully the weather will pick up so I can wear them out.


Recently I headed out to Kildare Village Outlet. I had wanted to visit it for years and finally got the chance. It's safe to say I wasn't disappointed. While roaming I spotted a Juicy Couture store. I love the Juicy perfumes but they are usually so expensive. That was until I saw this little beauty in a set with body cream for the knockdown price of €39. It would have been rude not to buy it. It's safe to say Couture Couture is my new favourite.



I found this little beauty in B&Q of all places on insane mark down to €6! While I was in the states my bedroom got a complete overhaul! New bed, new arrangement and a white and Tiffany blue colour scheme. Sometimes living at home still has its perks;)
I thought this painting really suited it and filled up a huge empty wall perfectly. Isn't it just adorable?



So sorry for the lack of my face or even good quality pictures. This no laptop is driving me crazy. Hopefully I will be reunited by Thursday and I can resume blogging. Visiting Oktoberfest this weekend so definitely expect a blog about it and featuring my little mug soon!!

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment