Lazy Saturday Night Pizza

So finally after a week of no proper blogging I finally have my laptop back *YAYY!!* Finally able to blog properly.
Tonight I decided to take it easy, throw on some comfy clothes and have a night in with the X-Factor and my boy. We've been so tired lately with work and college that it was a seriously deserved night in. We decided to make dinner and break all diets, and of course I decided to blog about it;)







We haven't had pizza in far to long, so decided to treat ourselves. We made our pizza bases from scratch a few days ago , which I would strongly advise. It's so simple just flour, yeast and water. Couldn't be easier.
I also made the most incredible, and simple pizza sauce, tomato purée, 2 garlic cloves and a sprinkle of chilli flakes, no cooking and so quick!



Topping off with salami, Parma ham and mozzarella cheese , or with mushrooms and feta for himself, then cook on 230 degrees for 7-10 mins.
And while you wait why no treat yourself to a wee drink, mine is of course my usual vodka, soda water and a squeeze of lime.





Once ready you will be rushing to start it. They are so simple and so good. Best thing to sit in watching tv with.





I cannot stress how amazing these are. Iv only finished mine and I'm already blogging about it!!!!
So along with my foodie- Post I decided to throw in a quick OOTD. I decided to dress not only to be cosy but to also dress for the freezing cold weather Ireland has been hit with. It's seriously unbearable.



Cardigan - River Island
Tank Tops - both H&M
Jeans -Bershka
Shoes - Zara
Necklace - Banana Republic
I love just wearing jeans and tank tops. It's so comfy and casual. In this weather it's really the only thing you can wear. It's not even the winter (properly) yet and I can't wait for the summer.
Hope you are all well and watching the x-factor like myself. Who is your pick???
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment