Halloween Fun

I feel it has become almost a tradition for me to post here when I'm hungover. I really need to stop doing this. *Insert hungover rant about feeling sick and tired yet it being totally worth it for last night blah blah blah* Yet I feel this hangover is worth it. 

So as you all know Halloween is very closely upon is , and thanks to the calendar gods we all also know that it is on a Wednesday. This is a slight problem to those of us in work or like me a 'dedicated' college student. This resulted in last night being the "In'' night to go out in Dublin. 

Myself and the girls, and a few boys, headed out for a boogie with fellow ghouls , ghosts  and some costumes I'm still trying to figure out what they were. I posted last night about himself and his "nerd-tastic' costume, which i will admit turned out absolutely amazing, 



yet I didn't mention what I was... well, Ahoy Mattie I was a Sailor Girl..... I know, I know so original, but it was a last minute rush into town that resulted in me being a member of the High Seas, and for €20 it worked pretty perfect. 


 Dont I look like such a cute ,completely not sober , Sailor???


I will admit I think we make a cute, totally odd looking , couple. 

I love halloween, its one of my favorite times of the year. It lets me be a kid again, and also it the perfect excuse for dealing with my hangover with the copious amount of chocolate me and himself have and plan on devouring today.

Did you dress up for halloween or are you going to wednesday? I would love to see all off your outfits. 
Or maybe if you don't have one you may be able to get inspiration from one of my amazing and beautiful friends down below? Sadly for any boys your only inspiration from here is a Saved By The Bell lookalike geek. 


Hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment