Fall Favourites Tag


So I know its been over a week since my last blog post and I'm soo soo sorry. College has become crazy and i'v spend the weekend in bed with a cold, which really hasn't got much better. Don't think outfit posts with a bit red nose and tissues in hand is really blogger friendly ?? 
Anyway, while in my winter cold coma I stumbles upon an amazing blog find in - Write On Trend

While roaming around this blog I found a really great 8 Fall Favorites tag. I absolutely love tag posts but usually only see them on You Tube, so when ever theres a blogging one i jump at it.:) 

So Here You Go....

 1.) Fave fall nail polish - My nails are usually always the one of two things- French manicure or Manhattan manicure- Essie Ballet slipper and Mademoiselle. I like colours that are really easy to maintain!


 2.) Fave fall blush - I haven't changed my blush in easily 2 years, and honestly don't see myself changing it any time soon! I will forever continue to repurchase Nars Orgasm. It is my make up must have no matter where I'm going!!


3.) Fave fall eyeshadow - . I love wearing smokey sultry eyes in the fall and winter. I think it just works well with the time if year. To do this I use a mixture of the matte shades from the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes!!


4.) Fave fall clothing item - for fall and winter I have 2 favourite clothing items! It would either be my Faux Fur gillet from Zara or my new black leather boots from kurt gugier. I'm in love with both of these. Add jeans and a white cable knot jumper and it's my go to outfit for winter and fall!


5.) Fave fall jewellery item -  I would have to say my gold leaf necklace. It's so beautiful but the gold has sadly started to rub off:( it always reminds me of autumn time!!


6.) Fave fall lipstick/lipgloss - I love Mac's Too Good To Be Bad. It looks like a deep dark purple but I blot it on lightly and take off the excess so it comes out like a gorgeous deep raspberry. It's so winter-y and goes with everything


7.) Fave fall perfume - . Max Mara La Parfume. I was given this when I attended there fashion show recently in Brown Thomas. It's a mixture of woody oak and deep scents - I know I'm awful at describing smells! Go to your local beauty counter and try it. It's incredible.


8.) Fave fall miscellaneous item - It would have to be my kindle. On cold evenings I love nothing more than curling up with a good book! It's so handy as well because I'm not carrying really heavy books with me! If any of you have any book suggestions I would love to hear then.


1.) What is the thing you most look forward to about Autumn? I know it may sound cheesy but I absolutely love when all the leaves turn orange and start to fall of the trees, and of course the mountains of hot chocolate!!!!;)


2.) Do you go trick or treating if so what are you planning on dressing up this year? I don't go trick or treating, not ever I do "supervise " the sweets on Halloween night in my house. I am however going out this Halloween and I am between one of three costumes - a mummy , a French maid or Snooki!! What do you guys think???


3.) Who do you TAG? i tag YOUUU.

Hopefully you liked this tag. I'd love you guys to do it and post your responses below:) 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment