Beauty Wishlist January.

Once I purchase one new beauty bit, thats it, it's enough to set me off on a massive beauty hoard. Over Christmas I had a chance to properly befriend my dark/statement lipstick collection again after ignoring them for weeks. Months even. I had genuinely forgotten how beautiful a pillarbox or even orangey red lip can look after I came upon a forgotten favourite, Topshop's Infrared (which I happen to be wearing in this post), buried deep within my excessive lipstick collection, and so I donned it on New Years Day. It made me feel festive and lovely and after embracing nudes for the last few months, it was a refreshing change. I like to think that this tiny innocent adjustment brought about a horrible urge to spend. It started with lip products, and now I just want everything.

I purchased two beautiful YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks a few days ago, and now pretty much every YSL lip product is on my wishlist. I've only included two in this post, as I thought it may be a bit excessive, even for me. 


1.| 2.| 3.| 4.| 5.| 6.| 7.

001. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat. I do not now nor have I ever tried this. Why haven't I tried this?! I have heard so many amazing things about this foundation.
002. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis a Levres Glossy Stain. Such a big name for only 6ml of product! Preferably in 01. Violet Edition. There are 5 shades of purple ALONE in this range. I have to have them all! This product combines a stain, lipstick and a gloss in one. Also, this video has me sold straight away. 
 

003. Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Precision Pencil. I have been using my trusty Illamasqua Brow Cake for months on end now and feel like having a bit of a change to pencil. This one ticks all the boxes and I have heard very good things about it!
004. Benefit Fine One One Sheer Brightening Colour. This multi-product was intoduced to me before Christmas at a Benefit Event, and although it is not yet released here until February, I really really want it. Now.
005. Origins Skin Brightening Facial Kit. Origins is a brand I'm relatively new to, and my skincare routine needs a bit of a shake up. This kit looks perfect.
006. YSL Golden Gloss in 47. White Gold Topaz. A shocking purple gloss with real 24 carat gold flecks in it?! Yes please.
007. Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation. Not yet available here yet either. But it is sold in Sephora! We really need a Sephora. This powder can be used dry for a matte full coverage finish, or wet for a satin sheer coverage finish. Need!

Perusing the YSL website I have spotted even more lip products I want need. Someone stop me! This list will no doubt ascend. 

I have been posting an awful lot on Instagram lately, follow me @noonabean if you want to see food/fashion/makeup updates :)
January's Fashion wishlist post coming soon!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment