What's In My Bag

Hi lovelies

So a while ago I tweeted about doing a "What's in My Bag" post during a Bbloggers chat. I was a bit worried it wouldn't be possible as I don't have a you tube but soo soo many of you replied all telling me to do it so I though why not could be fun.



I hate when people do "what's in my bag" posts and its so evident they have completely cleaned out their bags. Now I will admit I did throw out my wrappers and receipts, didn't think you'd be too interested in them but everything else is the same. Be aware I'm only in from college so there is a lot of CRAP in here. I have a tendency of throwing everything into my handbag before I leave. I'm like a magpie, if its pretty or shiny it's thrown in my bag. Now many of you may know from its many appearances my amazing boyfriend got me a Louis Vuitton Never Full in the medium for Christmas. I think I'v taken the ''Never Full'' title as a challenge. 

Now for what is actually in my bag, 

Of course I have the usuals that the majority of people have like my trusty iPad, haven't let it go since Christmas, iPhone , I never let this out of my sight and my Filofax, this is by far the best investment I have ever made. Only regret is I didn't get the pink but it was €25 more purely just for the colour so I passed. If your slightly unorganised I would totally advise you buy one. You won't regret it.


Lipsticks:
Like I said if its shinny I have it, I will admit only 3 lipsticks is a fairly spall amount to find in my bag, last time I counted I found 8...who even needs this many?? These 3 are my go-to's at the moment.
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté in shade 1. I will admit I slightly hate this when I first put it on. I feel it just sits on my lips, but after a while it soaks in and it's perfect.
MAC Creme Cup. This was the first ever shade I bought from back and I keep going back to repurchase. It's one of those basic shades that's perfect for every day.
MAC Japanese Maple. This is a new love of mine. I purchased it over the weekend and its amazing. It's a more neutral gold over sheen shade. Same consistency to Creme Cup only less pinky. If your in a MAC store pop in and try it out.
MAC lip balm in pink. I bought this the summer before last and it's still pretty much full. So handy to have.

Chanel : Matt Lumier in shade 80 contour. I found this in Spain 4 years ago while on holidays with my parents. I thought the makeup artist was crazy when she said my shade was 80 but honestly she was right. It's the perfect shade for my skin. It works if I have tan on or not. I think I'm on my 6th or 7th refill. It's an amazing buy. You can apply it as a wet foundation but I prefer to use it either over my foundation anyway or as a powder over moisturiser. It's the perfect consistency. I use my fanned powder brush to apply it. It doesn't go on clumpy and in patches it spreads evenly.

Soap and Glory Hand Food. An absolute essential in any girls handbag. This cold weather is reeking havoc On my skin so this is my go to on a daily basis.

Perfume: This is the perfect case of me as a magpie. I actually took out a full sized bottle this morning not knowing there was another 2 in my bag already. I also have my Sarah Jessica Parker NYC perfume in my bag. It's an amazing floral summery smell. It always reminds me of being on holidays. My other perfume is one I got for Christmas 2 years ago that I may have forgotten about but I've recently reclaimed my love for it. It's my Yves Saint Laurent in Parisienne it's really hard to explain what it smells like but just trust me its nice.

The essentials, my Sephora mascara, Louis wallet and my trusty keys.

Hair care. I had one of those terrible hair days the other day so popped into boots on my way into college to pick up a dry shampoo. I hate how white some of them make my hair so I decided to go for a new one. I en came across this little beauty. At only 2.50 it's such a bargain. It's the Tony & Guy dry shampoo for Day 2 Freshness. It's incredible, and doesn't make my hair feel horrible and dry.

New issue of Cosmopolitan. I was bored waiting for my train this afternoon so popped into the shop and saw this little beauty on the shelf. I haven't had a change to get a proper look at it but so far it looks amazing.

Hope you enjoyed having a peak inside my bag. This is such a fun post to do:) think I may do a what's in my make up bag next.

Have a nice night x

0 comments:

Post a Comment