Fashion Wishlist January.


1.| 2.| 3.| 4.| 5.| 6.| 7.| 8.| 9.| 10.| 11.| 12.| 13.

January's Style Wishlist compiles darks, studs, jacquard and tweed. Quite a few darks and studs for that matter. Spring hasn't fully sprung for me yet, so I am still embracing darks and basic colour combinations, but adding a pop of colour here and there with pieces I already have in my wardrobe.

001. Topshop Bouclé Tshirt - This tee looks casual but has a dressed up feel about it. I saw this in Topshop and it seems more jumper-y that a tee, which is actually perfect for this weather!
002. Topshop Stingray and Stud Box Bag - I am usually not a fan of small clutches as I'm terrified of leaving it down somewhere and forgetting it when out. Also, I carry way too many things around with me, that more than likely wouldn't fit in a tiny bag! But this one has a shoulder strap and just looks gorgeous, and I'm finding it hard to resist it!
003. River Island Black Metallic Tweed Biker - I love dainty little jackets and this one looks feminine but has a bit of an edge to it.
004. Topshop Spike Stretch Cuff - A bit of hardware is always a lust-have; I like the silver and gold clash on this one.
005. Topshop Moto Flock Skinny Jeans - I'm starting to warm to patterned trousers, and these spotty jeans from Topshop are lovely, fitted and flattering.
006. Asos Multi Zip Horse Clutch. - This is quite a large clutch, so perfect for the stash I bring around! It's simple but has fringe detail and horse print, and I can see myself paring this with many an outfit.
007. Ray-ban Clubmaster Sunglasses - I love the shape of Ray-Bans, they just seem to suit me. The colour and style of the lenses and frames on these ones are perfect.
008. River Island Black Studded Leather gloves - Leather gloves are so chic and feminine, and these studded ones are a bit different!
009. Charlotte Olympia crepe leather sandals - I saw these and fell in love. The cheetah detailing makes them so unique.
010. Topshop Crepe Shift Dress - You can't go wrong with a classic little white dress!
011. Topshop Amigo Stud Boots - I love ankle boots and am just drawn to these.
012. Topshop Sketch Print Jacquard Trousers - These trousers are burgundy with black sketch detailing, so pretty and I am in love!
013. Topshop Burnout Tee. - I have been loving wearing slouchy tees paired with jeans and boots lately, and this Topshop one is perfect and casual.
 
I have just returned from a little break away to find a few lovely packages, including some treats from my Beauty Wishlist January post, and I can't wait to use them!
 
Hope you are all having a nice weekend
:) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment