My Ultimate Skin Care Must-Haves

Hello Lovelies,

So I've been meaning to do a post about my must haves in skin care and moisturiser for ages but never got around to doing it.... until now. 
I am such a girly girl at the best of times and love a good pamper session when I get a night to myself or  generally when ever I fancy a bit of me time. These are usually my go to skin care products. Some of them are new and some of them have been with me for years.  

 Soap & Glory Easy Glistening , St Tropez Everyday Body Moisturiser , Loreal Triple Active Fresh Hydrating Gel Moisturiser, Soap & Glory Sugar Crush , Bio Oil , Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

The Face; 


1. Bio Oil
I have been using Bio Oil on and off since I was around 12/13 but in the last year or two it has become one of my main go to face and neck products. Now I don't use it every night purely due to fear that it may make my skin overly oily, but I do try and use it 2/3 times a week. After I've cleaned off all my make up before bed I'll usually cover my face and neck in this stuff using a cotton pad. Be warned however, if you sleep in this like i usually would you will most definitely need to wash your hair the next morning and the majority of the time the oil makes my hair as oily as anything. Thats really the only downfall off it. Its amazing for re-mouristering and is a known wrinkly decrease-r as well as evens out the skin tone. Its really a must buy. 

2. L'Oreal Triple Active Fresh Ultra-Hydrating Gel Cream 
This was an emergency face cream purchase when the one I was using drained my skin of all nutrients and all form of moisturiser so this was seriously needed. I bought it purely because it was a) half price in boots and b) its a gel consistency which I personally love in face creams. I would advise everyone to go out and buy this if there in need of a new face cream. My skin has never felt better. Its the best moisturiser  I've ever 

Skincare; 

 This sections is all soap and glory, I think its both clear that i have an obsession with their products, and I received the christmas gift set!!!

1. Soap and Glory Easy Glistening 
This is a product that I bought maybe a year ago and completely forgot about. Its an amazing body spray I guess you could say but its a shimmer. It gives the most amazing silver/white glow to the skin when you use it. I usually will use it on a night out on the front of my legs, my collar bones and on my arms. It really just makes everything look soo streamline and Victoria Secrets airbrushed. 

2. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush 
I've heard so many bloggers rant and rave about this product so I was super excited when I saw it on christmas morning, I was also as super excited to see Soap and Glory had given all full priced sized products in their Christmas set. I used it for the first time a week ago and its AMAZING. It smells incredible I honestly didn't even want to wash it off. I love body scrubs as I'm a full tan addict. I hate being pale but I hate having scale-y tan all over my body as well. This stuff is an amazing body scrub because its really affective yet not harsh on the skin. Usually I end up with red scrap marks on my arms but with this I'm fine. 

Soap and Glory- The Righteous Butter
This goes with my body scrub so well. Its an amazing body butter that smells soo tasty. I've started using this post shower after I've used the body scrub and it instantly puts moisture into my skin and makes it feel silky soft. I'm usually so lazy when it comes to putting on moisturiser, I know I know it should be a necessity but with this I can't wait to put it on. 


Tan
St Tropez 
I stumbled across this little beauty in boots in mid- November when I was in serious need of a fake tan but thanks to the scaley arms my St Moriz left me I didn't want to use a mousse. I hated having to pay 20euro for this but it was around the time of the Mr's graduation so I wanted to look pretty. The minuted it had set I fell in love. Its the most amazing natural looking tan especially from a moisturiser. 
Thankfully since I've last bought it its been on sale in Boots for 10euro , 9 with my student discount, so its a little easier to part with my money. However I do still love my Mousse tans . Especially my new Coco Brown tan. I shall be doing a review on it soon. 

Hopefully I havent harmed your walettes too much with this post, If you do however need any of these products I'd completely advise any off the above. They are all incredible. 

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment