Benefit - It's About Prime Review

Hi lovelys
I know I haven't been blogging much lately college is quite stressful at the moment. The sooner may comes the better. However going to college in the city helps when I want some goodies.

               

I was passing the Benefit counter in Brown Thomas recently and came across one of the loveliest sales women ever. She also was very very good. She sold my on this amazing benefit duo. Now she not only caught me on a great day aka when I had just been paid, but also when I had been thinking on stocking up on some new primer.

               
During the summer I got a free sample of this amazing product The Pore Pore Fessional, a pore minimising primer. I honestly didn't think I had any or even noticeable pores before I tried this but I really noticed a difference. It's so insanely lightweight and just makes your skin insanely silky and smooth. Your makeup glides on so well over it. It can also be used over your makeup for extra pore coverage
               
Also with this set I got a miniature ( but yet still big) pot of the Triple Performance Face Emulsion. This is a moisturiser from the Benefit Radiant Skincare Range. I have been eying up this collection for ages. It's always looked so pretty and fancy. Finally now I have something from it. Be it miniature it's still something. I haven't tried this long enough to see any effects but I can already say I love it. It makes my skin so soft and it smells INCREDIBLE. As far as I know I haven't reacted to it so that just makes me all the happier

Have any of you ever tried these products? I would seriously suggest them to each an anyone of you if your in the market for a new primer or moisturiser or even both. This is the perfect present to yourself, and if you just so happen to be picking it up in Dublin, pop into Brown Thomas and make sure you go to Karyn at the Benefit counter. She's an absolute doll. She's so nice:)

X





0 comments:

Post a Comment