Winter Walk OOTD


Hi loveys
Hope you're all enjoying this bizarre snow flurry. I'm so jealous everyone has snow yet all I have is sleet and lots of rain. It's horrible, yet it's still freezing as if it is snowing.

Today the boy and myself decided to venture out into the cold with my little baby and go for a walk, once we got out of the car we automatically regretted it. Word of warning never go walking on a pier in the cold it will be about 2/3 degrees less than where you came from.

However I thought I'd take advantage of the walk to do a quick outfit of the day. I feel as if my face hasn't featured on my blog for forever. Now I know it's not the most amazingly fashionably outfit but it's FREEEZING at the moment so fashion is seriously out of the question. But I did get to show off the newest addition to my handbag collection. Now before people ask no this isn't a REAL birkin although I do like to pretend it is;)

I've also become increasingly attached to my Uggs since this cold weather set in. They're beyond cosy at the moment. Never take them off!! 


Coat; Part Two
T-Shirt; H&M
Cardigan; Zara
Jeans; Topshop
Boots; Uggs
Bag; ''Birkin'' Fran and Jane


I mean how much does this look like a birkin??? Its such a good bag for every outfit. I love it. 

I honestly can't believe I was able to even managed to take pictures I was shaking soo much from the cold. I'm also so impressed in the puppy for staying still. These are the only two pictures where he wasn't trying to run up the wall. 

Also in other news my MAC Lipstick giveaway ended and I'd like to congratulate Becky from Beckys MakeUp for being the lucky winner:D 
Thank you to everyone of you who entered. It really means so much to me that you all took the time to enter my competition:D 

Hope you enjoy the snow:D I have a Chanel makeup review coming in the next few days so stay tuned!!

xx









0 comments:

Post a Comment